The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official Monday Night RAW thread

Go down 
+5
Massaccesi
ECWfanatic
TheTrueExtremist
KingofBama
X
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
Anybody watch monday?

I watched it on my DVR and had to fast forward ALOT. Not a very good show and closing it with Kane talking in Chicago? Instead of Punk (even in lose) was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Punk vs. Dragon on Raw tonight. You cunts better watch.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm

^ This cunt did. Pretty good match-up, I'd love to see this develop into a long-term feud, we'd get some of the best matches out of that.
Last night was a nice post-Rumble Raw. The opening shot has been fired for Punk/Jericho, really looking forward to that, expecting some good stuff.
I'm a fan of Kane's ongoing angle, although I'm afraid it's going to be done with quickly in time for Mania.
The Undertaker's appearance was damn cool, I thought we would see the Deadman last night. 20-0.
Back to top Go down
da green guy

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm

watched raw last night once I saw punk vs dragon on twitter, enjoyed it for the large parts.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:20 am

YES YES YES!

Laughing

These chants better catch on.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:26 pm

From eWrestlingNews.com: (Snippets from a fan report.)

- The Yes chants have totally caught on and are officially the new What?! Chant, for better or worse. One thing is for sure though - Daniel Bryan has not been damaged one bit by his WM28 loss. I realise tonight's crowd was comprised of many overseas fans who came for Mania, and who are generally 'smart'(ish), but the entire crowd were chanting Yes throughout the show. In a hilarious bit, when Del Rio came out to face Sheamus, Del Rio got a "Si, Si, Si" chant.

- In the dark match 6 man, Daniel Bryan received a reaction coming out equal to that of the Rock and just below Brock Lesnar. Show, Orton and Sheamus were just cracking up laughing. Every time Bryan tagged out, everyone was yelling "We want Bryan" literally the second he tagged out. Every time he kicked or punch, it was a Yes. Every time the faces did a move, it elicited a No chant. When Sheamus pinned Bryan, he was roundly booed (he was booed earlier on too).

- Bryan did a great promo to close the show, pretty much a babyface promo. He said last night was the worst moment of his career, but that tonight was one of the best. He asked AJ what she thought of everything, and as she meekly went to speak, he pulled the mic away, told her to shut up and go to back, which for a big pop and everyone laughed. He thanked all the fans tonight and at WM28 for chanting Yes and supporting him. He said the chants have convinced the people on charge to create a new t-shirt for him (presumably with Yes on it). He then said he had one thing left to say, and asked everyone to join in saying it - "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He also said, "You guys better buy the t-shirt!" which was funny.

- After the show, people were still chanting Bryan's name exiting the building.

https://youtu.be/nNhTzUNr9jM
https://youtu.be/i__IuG1l0mE
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:08 pm

The crowd was fucking awesome last night. Punk/Henry was good, Lesnar returning was awesome. Just a great RAW to watch.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Here beginneth the YES era.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:02 pm

PAUL FUCKIN' HEYMAN! Goddamn did I mark out when Heyman came out. First time I legitimately marked out since the Raw before One Night Stand '05 when the ECW crew came down though the crowd.
My reaction to Heyman's entrance was equal to the reactions most had for the returns of The Rock and Lesnar. No lie.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 pm

This hasn't been touched in awhile, see if I can bring it back to life Cool .

3 Hours is way to long, though we do get to see longer matches, which is the only real positive coming out of this. Ex. Punk/Jericho, Jericho/Bryan, Punk/Cena, last week's IC Triple Threat.

This weeks RAW was some much better than last weeks, which wasn't hard to top as last weeks RAW was the worst RAW I've seen in a long while.

This RAW actually had focus on Mania and building it. The Jericho/Fandango stuff was really well done, same with Punk/Taker and even though it went too long the Rock/Cena segment was good and Cena finally saying Rock didn't beat him, he beat him was really good. This year's Rock/Cena build has been much better in my opinion. Last year was fun, but this feels like a real feud.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Monday Night RAW thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4