The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official Monday Night RAW thread

Go down 
+5
Massaccesi
ECWfanatic
TheTrueExtremist
KingofBama
X
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:19 am

CM Punk had me marking.......
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 am

6/27

RAW was pretty boring outside of the opening and DDP segment, but the Tornado Tag and very much more so Punk's "shoot" was fucking AHmazing!
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:02 am

Damn you Punk. Damn you and your mindfuckery.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 am

7/4

Good RAW, most taped shows are bad, but this had some good wrestling, good promos, hyped the PPV and had focus on the mid card.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

7/11

Watch the opening & end segments, Punk is the fucking man.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Yay a WWE Title tournament!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 am

The fans chant CM Punk and they continue with this Cena bullshit.
Back to top Go down
da green guy

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:42 am

they could have gone anywhere with the storyline after mitb, instead they go down alleyway. a wwe tournament (bar once in a while a kotr) rarely excites me, this was no different. But why the hell give your whole show to build up a new champion, then not deliver on it? Perhaps this is another seed planted. But I couldn't believe they just carried on with the show and not reference cm punk.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:53 pm

7/18

I like the tourney idea, but thought it was poorly done. Some of the matches were good, but way too short. Also RAW has yet to build a good midcard so the crowd really didn't care expect for Rey, Miz & Kofi.

I liked that Vince banned the name CM Punk and they didn't talk about it. In kayfabe why would Vince want to talk about him anymore? Why would Vince let him on the show or even allowed him in the building?

Keep him off the show, let him get his rest, he comes back saying he's the real champ etc.. in 6 months. It's all good.

Finally I thought the final segment was good. Cena's promo was good, same with Vince, Trips acting was kind of bad, but I like the storyline so far and I believe it will it will merge with CM Punk at some point.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm

http://rohforum.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=8eqmgq5d80r6ab9vs3so61mk02&topic=4816.0

Laughing

da green guy wrote:
they could have gone anywhere with the storyline after mitb, instead they go down alleyway. a wwe tournament (bar once in a while a kotr) rarely excites me, this was no different. But why the hell give your whole show to build up a new champion, then not deliver on it? Perhaps this is another seed planted. But I couldn't believe they just carried on with the show and not reference cm punk.

They are not going to blow their collective wads on one measly Raw. Give it time, it deserves it. Punk will be involved, whatever direction the HHH take over goes.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 am

Punk + Cult of Personality theme = Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 am

7/25

Really good RAW imo

Rey/Miz was really good, Dolph/Bourne was fun, I'm liking The Boss Triple H, Ryder was on RAW!, ADR/Kofi was ok, Cena/Rey was a great TV main event..................and finally Punk+Cult of Personality = Marking So Fucking Hard.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 am

Course Del Rio doesn't cash in after Cena wins it ... Rolling Eyes

So, unification match at Summerslam then ?
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 am

No fucking cable I can't believe I missed it.
Back to top Go down
da green guy

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 am

I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm enjoying wwe again. Thought the matches tonight were more than solid. The CM Punk/ Living Color theme was great, nice feeling of nostalgia. Was good to see Ryder on raw, hope they drip feed him into a regular raw spot.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Not a bad Raw at all. I said it before and I'll say it again, feels good to be excited about wrestling again.
I like Triple H in this role, good stuff last night.
JR back at the desk = AWESOME!
CM Punk's appearance = AWESOME!
And Keith Stone on Raw = AWESOME!
And some good matches as well.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Nobody watched Raw?
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 pm

The Punk-HHH stuff at the beginning of the show was awesome. I almost lost my shit when Punk played with his tie while burning him. They both talked shit to each other and you could really feel both men meant everything they said.

Jericho shot negativity Punk's way on his Twitter after the show. Guess he's coming back soon.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

8/1

Yeah I loved the opening segment with Trips & Punk, I like Beth winning and turning heel, I liked that have some focus on the tag & US titles this week, The Miz/Truth vs. Rey/Morrison tag was a really good TV match and I thought the finally segment was good. Again Trips as the boss is great so far imo.
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Yeah the opening segment was sum awesum stuff....and the tag match in the middle of the show was good the real main event..the ending was kinda dull to me to be honest...
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 pm

John Laurinaitis is the Marty Funkhouser of the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 pm

ECWfanatic wrote:
John Laurinaitis is the Marty Funkhouser of the WWE.

I was thinking the exact same thing when he walked out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 am

8/8

Watch The Punk/Cena Contract Signing! WATCH IT!
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Punk confirmed my earlier statement, he called Laurinaitis "Funk Man" during the contract signing. Guess who refers to themself as "Funk Man"? Why Marty Funkhouser of course!
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 pm

I don't know about yall but I got an old timey feelin watchin tonights Raw..that's a good thing..a couple of solid matches a good crowd a good promo...Nash is old and washed up so I hope he doesn't stick around too long but other than that...Steph was lookin good as always
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Monday Night RAW thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next