The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official Monday Night RAW thread

Go down 
+5
Massaccesi
ECWfanatic
TheTrueExtremist
KingofBama
X
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:58 pm

8/15

Yeah Morrison/Truth was good, ADR/Mysterio was good, Punk KILLED Nash on the mic which I found amusing. Also the whole new twist in the Punk storyline is off to a good start.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 2wq79m1
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Tip of the hat this week to Del Rio for no-selling the AA. Can't say I blame him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:05 pm

He will probably get in trouble for that.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:09 am

Weird ending to Raw, but I liked it.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
Weird ending to Raw, but I liked it.

Agreed. Also the 12 man tag was a really good match imo
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:45 pm

I can't wait for Monday Night Raw.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 am

^ I'll be there live so I'm looking forward to it as well.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Does everybody notice that CM Punk and HBK have the same two move combo: elbow drop-finsher?
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 am

I always thought Punk's elbow was like Macho Man's.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:17 pm

So no Cena in the WWE title picture? WIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 am

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
I always thought Punk's elbow was like Macho Man's.

funnily enough i went to the House show in sheffield on Sunday and when he did that the crowd were chanting "Macho Man"... so yes... i believe its his tribute

i watched raw for the first time since wrestlemania last week... i must say its got a lot better...

strangely at the same time TNA has got worse... go figure...
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Cena being booed in Boston again? WIN
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:30 pm

It was so great seeing Mick Foley back. Total Foley mark right here, one of my all-time favs.
Can't wait for The Rock to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:22 am

Punk vs. Ziggler was a great match. A near PPV worthy one you all should watch if you missed it. As I said in the Survivor Series thread, push Ziggler to main. His performance tonight only reinforced my view further.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Massaccesi wrote:
Punk vs. Ziggler was a great match. A near PPV worthy one you all should watch if you missed it. As I said in the Survivor Series thread, push Ziggler to main. His performance tonight only reinforced my view further.

I agree 1000% with this. Ziggler is ready. I'm kind of hoping this will be the WWE Title match at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:00 pm

I liked Raw last night.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
I liked Raw last night.

Some good matches, Ryder is GETTING HIS US TITLE SHOT!! Cena was good and bad like always, when he was serious he was really good and when not so serious, he sucks. Punk was awesome like always.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 pm

One of the moments that sticks out about last night's Raw was when The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations/Interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw Mr. John Laurinaitis looked directly into the camera and wished "John Morrision the best in all his future endeavors."

Last edited by ECWfanatic on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:24 am

ECWfanatic wrote:
One of the moments that sticks out about last night's Raw was when The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations/Interim General Manger of Monday Night Raw Mr. John Laurinaitis looked directly into the camera and wished "John Morrision the best in all his future endeavors."
That was the moment of the night.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:16 pm

ECWfanatic wrote:
One of the moments that sticks out about last night's Raw was when The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations/Interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw Mr. John Laurinaitis looked directly into the camera and wished "John Morrision the best in all his future endeavors."

That was great! Same when he was corpsing when Cena came into his office dressed as Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Anybody watch the Slammy Raw?
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
Anybody watch the Slammy Raw?

Yeah and like every recent Slammy show it wasn't very good. Though I liked the Fatal 4 Way, Punk tribute to Johnny Ace and Kane's return.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Kane's return was pretty swell. Loved the new mask(s). A Predator-like helmet over a Leatherface-like mask = cool beans.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 am

Anybody watch monday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Monday Night RAW thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next