The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread

Go down 
+4
Massaccesi
Lord of Mikawa
The PISS Demon
TheTrueExtremist
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 am

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
Links?

They are streaming the repeat here.

If I find any download links they will be in media.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

Just re-watched Punk's intro....good grief that's how you get people to care about wrestling again.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 am

After a re-watch, I can safely say that as of this typing, CM Punk vs. John Cena is my match of the year. A hot crowd, great booking and both men worked their asses off. A career match for Punk in the WWE. This one will be talked about for years to come.

Last edited by Massaccesi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:29 am

Massaccesi wrote:
After a re-watch, I can safely say that as of this typing, CM Punk vs. John Cena is my match of the year. A molten hot crowd, great booking and both men worked their asses off. A career match for Punk in the WWE. This one will be talked about for years to come.
I honestly can't think of anything overcoming this match this year...at least in the US.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 am

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
I honestly can't think of anything overcoming this match this year...at least in the US.

Well, Davey-Eddie still comes pretty close. The difference is Punk-Cena made me feel like a kid again, excited, eyes wide open for what the WWE does next.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

The last best PPV I saw was last year's TLC. Absolutly no need to say this, MITB blew TLC, and a fuck ton of other PPVs for that matter, out of the fucking water. It feels good to be excited about wrestling again.
I loved the SmackDown MITB match, great shit and it's even greater that Danielson won, I was marking, I can't lie.
Punk/Cena was great for so many reasons. Great crowd (that chanted for Punk all night), tense, nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat moments, close calls, Punk brushing off McMahon's pathetic last attempt of keeping the title in the WWE, and Punk blowing a kiss to McMahon and leaving through the crowd. Indeed a great match.
Raw's MITB wasn't bad at all, but I sure wish Miz could've gotten it when he ran back out, what a fucking pop he got. And what heat Mysterio got for fighting him off. Del Rio winning was kind of meh for me, just not behind the guy. Maybe his MITB run will be good.
Glad Christain won the WHC, I've had e-fucking-nough of Orton, not that he's going away or anything.
Money In The Bank was a great show and it's gonna be damn hard to top this PPV.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 pm

da green guy wrote:
it makes for an interesting raw. hope they don't open with vince with a mic, firing cena or whatever, it's been done before and quite boring. highly doubt it won't happen though.
You called that one:

Source: eWrestlingNews.com

Vince McMahon To Kick Off RAW With A Big Announcement

Tonight's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW will kick off with an appearance from WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

Mr. McMcMahon will address the WWE Universe regarding the events that transpired at last night's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

WWE hinted on the company's official Twitter page that Mr. McMahon will also address whether John Cena will be "fired" after losing the WWE championship to C.M. Punk, as per the match stipulation.

Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Finally finished the PPV....I've been watching it while I'm also watching parts of Raw..the Punk/Cena match was awesome...The crowd was amazing throughout...the ending was crazy I can't wait to see what they're gonna do with Punk.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Quick Late MITB Thoughts:

SD! MITB:

Really good, not to overly spotty and a great surprise winner.

Diva's:
Suck REALLY sucked, one of the worst Divas matches on PPV in years and that's saying something.

Show/Henry:
They kept in moving fairly fast for them and the right guy won, so it was fine by me.

RAW MITB:
Faster and more spotty than the SD! one, but still good even with botches. This is a time where the botches added something to a match in my opinion. It made it fell real. Also the right guy won in my opinion.

WHC:
Another good match between Christian & Orton. I wasn't bothered by the finish and the aftermatch was really good.

WWE:
Awesome match with a slow build that made it feel like an old school title match. Cena & Punk both brought it. Yeah there were some clunky moves, but again like the RAW MITB it didn't hurt the match in my opinion.

And of course the crowd was fucking awesome and was awesome all night so that added and helped the match(es). Chicago was great.

Overall:
A Great PPV, worth buying the replay for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2