The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread

Go down 
+4
Massaccesi
Lord of Mikawa
The PISS Demon
TheTrueExtremist
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Wwemitb

WWE Championship Match*:
John Cena(c) vs. CM Punk
Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Wwemitb1
* If CM Punk Wins The WWE Championship John Cena Is Fired

World Heavyweight Championship Match*:
Randy Orton vs. Christian
Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Wwemitb6
*Christian Can Win By Pinfall, Submission, DQ or If The Referee Makes A Bad Call

RAW Money In The Bank Match:
Alberto Del Rio v.s R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alex Riley vs. Kofi Kingston
Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Wwemitb3

SmackDown! Money In The Bank Match:
Justin Gabriel vs. Sheamus vs. Heath Slater vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett
Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Wwemitb4

Grudge Match:
The Big Show vs. Mark Henry
Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Wwemitb5

Diva's Championship Match:
Kelly Kelly(c) vs. Brie Bella
Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Wwemitb2

Last edited by TheTrueExtremist on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

let me guess... if punk loses he must quit wwe...
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Sir Terry V wrote:
let me guess... if punk loses he must quit wwe...

He's leaving either way as his contracted is ending or is it??????????????????
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Added Tonight.

RAW Money In The Bank Match:
Alberto Del Rio v.s R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alex Riley vs. Kofi Kingston

Diva's Championship Match:
Kelly Kelly(c) vs. Brie Bella
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Added on SD! Friday.

SmackDown! Money In The Bank Match:
Justin Gabriel vs. Sheamus vs. Heath Slater vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Added on SD! Friday.

World Heavyweight Championship Match*:
Randy Orton vs. Christian
*Christian Can Win By Pinfall, Submission, DQ or If The Referee Makes A Bad Call

Grudge Match:
The Big Show vs. Mark Henry
Back to top Go down
The PISS Demon

The PISS Demon

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 pm

LETS GO HEATH!!

Pretty rare that there's both a promising WWE PPV and a promising TNA PPV in the same month.

Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:36 pm

The PISS Demon wrote:
LETS GO HEATH!!

Pretty rare that there's both a promising WWE PPV and a promising TNA PPV in the same month.

If I had the money I'd get both.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 pm

I can't wait to watch it tonight, so amped. I may be letdown, but you never know.

My Quick Picks:

Punk Wins
Christian Wins
Kofi Wins
Barrett Wins
Kelly Wins
Henry/Show No Contest/Double DQ
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Bryan Danielson. MONEY IN THE FUCKING BANK ! YES !!!!!

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
Link?

http://wtflive.tv/stream.html
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

DEAD STREAM AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 pm

I might actually watch this, I wanna see how they screw up the main event and turn it into something shitty, and also wanna check out the MITB matches.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Witches and gents, CM Punk has left the building. With the WWE Title. Great match with AWESOME atmosphere. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 pm

^ And thanks for totally ruining it for me. Nice. Real nice. Guess I don't need to watch it now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
da green guy

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm

this was one of the better ppv's of the last 10 yesr imo. Enjoyed it very much, I thought the punk/ cena match was very exciting. nail biting stuff!! Though the SD MITB match just edged the raw one. Orton/ Christian was pretty decent too.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Punk vs Cena was amazing. Solid PPV IMO
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Bojangles wrote:
^ And thanks for totally ruining it for me. Nice. Real nice. Guess I don't need to watch it now. Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry sir. Considering how fucking dead this place is, I figured it would have been days before someone bothered to look in.
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 am

Massaccesi wrote:
Bojangles wrote:

I'm sorry sir. Considering how fucking dead this place is, I figured it would have been days before someone bothered to look in.

Well, guess it's no big deal, I actually only remembered it when I read this thread anyways so it's not like I was super invested or anything. I'll probably still watch it sometime tomorrow anyhow (4 teh lulz). Wink

And yeah, this place does seem pretty dead, like, even deader than usual for a KOW. confused
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 am

Great match, great crowd, great finish.
Back to top Go down
da green guy

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

it makes for an interesting raw. hope they don't open with vince with a mic, firing cena or whatever, it's been done before and quite boring. highly doubt it won't happen though.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

Bojangles wrote:
Massaccesi wrote:
Bojangles wrote:

Well, guess it's no big deal, I actually only remembered it when I read this thread anyways so it's not like I was super invested or anything. I'll probably still watch it sometime tomorrow anyhow (4 teh lulz). Wink

And yeah, this place does seem pretty dead, like, even deader than usual for a KOW. confused
It's at the normal pace. KOW hasn't been like this since 08.
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 am

I gotta download this ASAP
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 am

KingofBama wrote:
I gotta download this ASAP

Yes. You do. The crowd was amazing and added to a great match.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 am

Links?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread   Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official 7/17 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next