The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Last TV Shows Watched

Go down 
+2
ECWfanatic
Massaccesi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bojangles

Bojangles

Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 am

^ "Closed minds are the arenas of fools"

Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Burn Notice

MLP:FiM

Royal Pains

Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 am

True Blood.

- "Thank you for everything Monsieur Lafayette."
- "You got it bitch."

Laughing
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 am

^ Good shit right there.
The last Curb was "The Bi-Sexual" where Larry and Rosie O'Donnell try to woo the same woman. Not the best of the season but still funny. Leon is back! Fuck yeah! JB Smoove is the shit. The episode before with Ricky Gervais was good.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm

True Blood: poor tommy. Jesus had a demon at his command? So that was why he had the scary face last season. Sam and Alicide are beat the crap out of the sherport packmaster.

Doctor Who: the doctor is back Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:17 am

Doctor Who: the doctor never came to save me from the monsters. Sad

True Blood: soooooooooookkkkkkkeeeeyyyy has the power. Harry's aunt meet a fitting end or did she? Sam is a badarse shifter. So Jessica and Jason really do have feelings for each other. This is how we do magic across the pond Brits. No silly wand waving for us ladies and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:12 pm

True Blood: soooooooooookkkkkkkeeeeyyyy rejected Bill and Eric for now. The crazy arse vampire from last season finally broke out. This does not bode well for all in Bon Temps. Tara will be save by soooooooooookkkkkkkeeeeyyyy 's puppy dogs or aunt jemima magic. The reverend is now a vampire. Was not surprise by this. I was sad that Jesus was kill, I like the character.

Doctor Who: okay episode this week. The next one has Harry Potter making an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Terra Nova - Alright I guess. First episode was sort of Stargate meets Jurassic Park with a tiny touch of Lost mystery. The future Earth looked like something straight out of Blade Runner. I'll give it a few more episodes. I'm not expecting much though.
Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:40 pm

I couldn't bring myself to watch terra nova. Seems like a booty concept. I get the whole "futures fucked, let's start anew in the past" by why choose the jurrasic era? What scientist thought "we can handle dinosaurs". Just absurd. Last show(s) I watched: boardwalk empire premier: why jimmy why? Don't turn on nucky!!! Breaking Bad: its gonna be interesting to see how they end the season let a lone continue for 16 new episodes w/ this story-arch. Son's of Anarchy: clay & jax are fucking up. Letting personal situation adversly affect samcro. Bobby-elvis looks to be getting setup as the fall man. Shame. I'm a huge samcro mark btw. Great show. And I've always known gemma/clay took out jt. can't wait for jax and the mc to find out!!!
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 am

HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS wrote:
I couldn't bring myself to watch terra nova. Seems like a booty concept. I get the whole "futures fucked, let's start anew in the past" by why choose the jurrasic era? What scientist thought "we can handle dinosaurs". Just absurd. Last show(s) I watched: boardwalk empire premier: why jimmy why? Don't turn on nucky!!! Breaking Bad: its gonna be interesting to see how they end the season let a lone continue for 16 new episodes w/ this story-arch. Son's of Anarchy: clay & jax are fucking up. Letting personal situation adversly affect samcro. Bobby-elvis looks to be getting setup as the fall man. Shame. I'm a huge samcro mark btw. Great show. And I've always known gemma/clay took out jt. can't wait for jax and the mc to find out!!!

Breaking Bad is the best fucking show on television. Bar none. I'm still waiting for a bad episode. It hasn't happened. And what's with AMC cutting budgets for all their shows not named Mad Men ? The fuck. Something is up with that network. Like they owe money to the mob something..

I need to get my ass on Sons of Anarchy one of these days. I have yet to watch a single ep of that show. Embarassed But I've heard good things.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:11 am

Terra Nova looks fucking stupid, doesn't look like it will last, but what the fuck do I know?
Boardwalk premiere was good. Sure hope Nucky puts all these fucks who are turning on him in their place.
Weeds season finale was aight.

*SPOILERS*

Sniper in the bushes has sights on Nancy, picture goes black and BANG! The fuck? Knowing Weeds, it'll probably wind up being something humorous, like Doug popping a blown-up condom or some shit. Or could it have something to do with Shane? When he told the detective that he had something he wanted, I for sure thought he would've turned himself in for killing Pilar. He was acting pretty suspicious with that cop-in-training shit.

Another what the fuck moment for The Big C.

*SPOILERS*

Paul better not be dead, Oliver Platt rules on that show. Hopefully his ghost just had a cameo appearance and they'll be able to save him. Or maybe he'll be around as a ghost sometimes like Arlene, hopefully not though.

Tomorrow's a big day, Boardwalk Empire, season premiere of Hung, season premiere of Dexter and the series premiere of Homeland.

Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Dexter and Homeland.
Dexter was good as always, had a few moments that were pretty humorous. We've got an interesting couple of killers this season. I love what they did to the victim, the Alpha and Omega cuts and the snakes coming out was cool as shit.
I enjoyed Homeland, I think Showtime has another hit. Claire Danes charater is great, a lot of dynamics going on with her. This is going to be a good series.
Wasn't able to catch Boardwalk or Hung because of Hell in a Cell, maybe tonight or Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:39 am

Breaking Bad season finale. Thoughts in order, emoticon style.

Smile

Laughing

Suspect

Cool

affraid HE'S A TERMINATOR !

Smile

Shocked

Cool
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Boardwalk Empire: Mr. Thompson has the IRA terrorist working for him now. I wonder what is the deal with the grey lady family in New York City? You don't drink andf smoke when you have a baby. What the heck is wrong with that lady.

MLPFiM

Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Dexter...Finally caught up with the rest of Season 6...it's lookin like a good season right now hopefully Mos Def's character doesn't die he's a really good actor on the show and I'm enjoying him and Dexters back n forth convos throughout season 6 so far.

I'm ready for Hell on Wheels to start on Sunday after The Walking Dead on AMC
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Dexter. I tell you, if it turns out Adama is imaginary I was be extremely disappointed. I'm getting a Sixth Sense vibe this season..

The Walking Dead. Another great episode. But thus far the comic is better. You don't get the sense that anyone could die at any moment like you do in the comics.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:57 am

The Walking Dead: Will they ever find the girl?

Boardwalk Empire: The grey lady is a scarlet lady. Jimmy's mom is screwing lucky again.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic episode 5, Sisterhooves Social: Yay. Can't wait for the next one this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:01 am

Boardwalk Empire. Brilliant series. Brilliant finale. Just wow. If this show gets dropped after the 3rd season I'll be pissed.

Sons of Anarchy Season 1. Not much plot until the last few episodes. I like the characters so far.

Professor Hentai wrote:
My Little Pony Friendship

Suspect

What's your favorite pony ?
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Pinkie Pie and rarity best ponies Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last TV Shows Watched
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2