The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Last TV Shows Watched

Go down 
+2
ECWfanatic
Massaccesi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

Last TV Shows Watched Empty
PostSubject: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Nearing the end of Dexter Season 5. Jordan Chase is without a doubt the weakest main villain of the series. But a decent season. Better than 3 at least.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Definitely better than 3.
My buddy keeps bitching at me for not watching Game of Thrones yet, I need to get on that, I know I'll like it. I'm also three episodes behind on Nurse Jackie and United States of Tara respectively. I hate getting behind on my shows.
Season 8 of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts on July 10th. Saw a trailer for it today and it looks pretty good. Pretay, pretay, pretay, pretty good! Michael J. Fox is on this season, can't imagine how his and Larry's exchange will go!
Season 2 of The Walking Dead starts in October and will have 13 episodes, long wait for this after only 6 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:49 am

Game of Thrones is good. It's medieval drama like The Tutors but epic and with a hint of mysticism. The fantasy elements haven't really hit yet but you can feel it lingering. Talks of dragons, orc like things slaughtering people... I'm definitely sticking with it.

Can't wait for Walking Dead Season 2. I hope they hit the prison like in the comics. If they do, prepare for awesome TV.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Game of Thrones finale. Good shit. Nude chick + dragons = Smile
Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Treme- its the best show no1's watching. Seems to be David Simon's plight unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:00 am

HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS wrote:
Treme- its the best show no1's watching.

I agree. Need to catch up on the last few eps myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:29 pm

monty pythons flying circus
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Sir Terry V wrote:
monty pythons flying circus
"It's..."
Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Treme- I can't believe nnext week is the season finale. Good stuff always goes too fast. True blood- only show that makes me feel a lil' kweer for watching. But then they show tits or hot lesbian action and I say "fuck it.". I don't like the goblins & fairies. And aunt jemima is extra-creepy this year. But Evil Sam is cool. Bill being king wasn't a shocker- it was obvious when he told the viking to leave soooooooooookkkkkkkeeeeyyyy's. V-head andy is cool too. Fuck dead parrots, fairies, and ogor's though
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

I agree HIPPIE, I felt weird watching the beginning of True Blood last night, I really did. Had someone walked in on me watching that part, I would've been embarrassed. Plus, I couldn't take Gary Cole seriously in the whole scene. Nothing against him, he's a good actor, he's just type-cast in my head. Jessica was looking nice and hot in the episode, Hoyt's one lucky son of a fuck, for now. Tommy with Hoyt's mom was kinda weird, but some shit will go down again between him and Sam sooner than later despite Tommy being all clean cut and proper. Bill as King did surprise me, I like his and Eric's public roles. Eric's promo was awesome. Lesbian Tara is the most I've ever liked Tara in the series.
Finished up the last two Nurse Jackie's last night, have to watch the last two U.S. or Tara's and the season premires of Weeds and The Big C.
Have not watched a single episode of Game of Thrones yet, need to get on that.
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 am

Re-Watching Breaking Bad season 3 again...new eps start July 17th can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Treme

True Blood: So the fey are really not that good looking? Tara storyline was unexpected. Jason always has mess up women. So Bill's work with the former Queen was just a cover. Eric is a prick. Jessica needs to leave Hoyt. So Petunia Dursley really know magic then.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: I'm a brony

Burn Notice

Falling Skies: little bit better then V. Needs more action
Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

True blood episode 2- better than premier. Had a (crystal) tit shot. You'll really dig, witch. Your people go hard.
Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 pm

WAIT! You watch "my little pony" you fucking weirdo? You're a god damn enigma, witch
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 pm

KingofBama wrote:
Re-Watching Breaking Bad season 3 again...new eps start July 17th can't wait!

I need to get on that too .. Right now I'm re-watching Season 2.

Oh. And True Blood sucked Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Falling Skies: They had a lot of Harry Potter references so far in this show. This mean wizards existed in this version of earth? Very Happy

Treme: good finale.

Royal Pains: I hate the Hank and Jill relationship.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

True Blood.

So basically Jason = human fairy panther now. Outstanding. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 pm

White Collar: good episode this week.

Royal Pains: screw the Hank and Jill relationship

MLP

Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

Breaking Bad...Season 4 will be epic!
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 pm

KingofBama wrote:
Breaking Bad...Season 4 will be epic!

Shocked

Don't fuck with Gus.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 pm

True Blood: Eric and Sookie finally had sex. Jason is not werepanther. So Harry's Aunt finally got the old witch to take over her body. I just hope Tara doesn't die tthis season. Lala has the POWER. Please don't die Jessica.

MLP:FiM

Falling Skies: So the six legged aliens are no the bosses but tall human like ones.

Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Breaking Bad & Entourage
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Palestinian Chicken. Fucking hilarious episode. One of the best.
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

The O'Reilly Factor - Bill actually makes a lot of sense when you take the time to listen. Wink
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:04 am

Bojangles wrote:
The O'Reilly Factor - Bill actually makes a lot of sense when you take the time to listen. Wink

Last TV Shows Watched GTFO

MLP:FiM

Falling skies: okay finale

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last TV Shows Watched   Last TV Shows Watched Empty

Back to top Go down

Last TV Shows Watched
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next