The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) Empty
PostSubject: WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)   WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:00 pm

http://nodq.com/wwe/308085733.shtml
Quote :
- WWE sent out a survey on Friday asking fans for feedback on potential DVD releases. Among the suggested names were Sting, Brock Lesnar, the NWO, Bruno Sammartino, Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Orton, Edge, Triple H, Jerry Lawler, CM Punk, The Miz, Ted DiBiase Sr., the WWE Divas and Gorgeous George.

Event specific DVD's suggested were The Greatest Moments at Madison Square Garden, The Brutal History of the I Quit Match, The Money in the Bank Anthology, The Best of Tuesday Night Titans, The Best of Shotgun Saturday Night, King of the Ring, Tough Enough Season 1 with Steve Austin and a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Compilation.

WWE also asked fans what content they would be interested in the most in a potential Superstar specific DVD or Blu-ray. The options were:

* Documentary about the Superstar's life story
* Behind the scenes footage of the Superstar away from the ring
* A collection of the Superstar's career-spanning matches

WWE also asked how interested fans would be in purchasing DVD's or Blu-ray's from the following libraries:

* WCW, ECW (original), AWA , WCCW (World Class), Florida Championship Wrestling, Smoky Mountain Wrestling.

* The '70s, Rock 'n' Wrestling (Hulkamania), The Attitude Era.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)   WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:33 am

#1: New ECW DVDs
#2: The Miz DVD

A lot of these potential DVD titles are very appealing.
I read not too long ago, on NoDQ.com I believe, that the WWE was requesting information, photos, etc. about Gorgeous George from reliable sources for a potential DVD release. Maybe this is one of the titles that has a shot of being released, which would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)   WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 am

Well another Nitro DVD is coming out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pdogg84

PostSubject: Re: WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)   WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

For me, ECW, Florida Championship Wrestling, and I would enjoy if they put out a strictly Crockett Promotion DVD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The PISS Demon

The PISS Demon

PostSubject: Re: WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)   WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Just release every episode of Nitro in one massive box set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)   WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Thunder and WCW Saturday Night on DVD would be cool too.
I'd love it if they released every ECW PPV in a boxed set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)   WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE pitches DVD Idea(ECW,WCW,etc)
Page 1 of 1