The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!

Go down 
+3
Professor Hentai
Massaccesi
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

I'm going to AMSTERDAM!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   I'm going to AMSTERDAM!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:21 pm

A LOT!! Lol. I'm broker than a gay holland cops wrist. You get beat 40% on the euro. However- I still was saving like 3 dollars a gram on pot, compared... I dropped about 2900-3G's overall. 1300 on airfare, my portion of apartment was 350, and another 1300-1400 spending. That was my plan- I've never left the northeaszt u.s. I refused to nickle/dime it. I enjoyed myself. Bought a shit-load of gifts. W/ that said- I actually survived first three days on 180 euro comfortably (about 300 usd). Then I went nuts lol. Worth every dime.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

I'm going to AMSTERDAM!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   I'm going to AMSTERDAM!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:59 pm

That sounds like the spot.
Back to top Go down

I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kings of Wrestling :: General Shit :: Lifes A Bitch-
Jump to: