The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official Firefest 2011 Thread...

Go down 
+5
Lord of Mikawa
Professor Hentai
CounterfeitGod
X
ECWfanatic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

Official Firefest 2011 Thread... Empty
PostSubject: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:29 am

From NoDQ.com:

- It has been confirmed that WWE released Brett DiBiase from his developmental contract.

Not much of one but it's a start.
Back to top Go down
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:47 am

damnit, i was so excited this would be noteworthy
Back to top Go down
http://thescruff.wordpress.com
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:34 am

just to further fuel speculation the developmental guys usually get fired before the main roster
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:55 am

Read on NoDQ.com yesterday that the annual post-WrestleMania releases will still be taking place.
Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 am

WrestlingObserver.com is reporting that WWE has released Michael Tarver, as well as NXT contestant Jacob Novak and FCW wrestlers Buck Dixon, Ethan Levine and Buddy Stetcher.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am

The fire has started!
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 pm

From WWE.com:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE SmackDown Superstar Chavo Guerrero as of today, June 25, 2011. We wish Guerrero the best in all future endeavors...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm

WWE announced this morning that the organization has come to terms on the release SmackDown! Superstar Chavo Guerrero. The third generation grappler commented on his departure from the organization and revealed that he had requested to be let go due to unhappiness with his position.

Guerrero wrote, "Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. The same thing happened to Eddie. After being champ, they still had him working mid card status. Being a Guerrero, we've been taught since diapers to get the most out of ppl & matches. It's our gift, but also our curse. WWE has always used us to make other ppl look good.

"It all comes down to being happy. I was not happy in WWE anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when I got my release though! Smile now it's time for me to start being a Guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. Smile Win or lose I will never go back to the place WWE put me in. I will never go back to being under utilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger "pushes" than me!

Thank u to all of u who stuck by me and kept reminding me, I was better than that! Smile stay tuned. Big things coming!! Now I will really be able to entertain u! Smile like me or hate me, 1 thing I have always tried to do is entertain u and give u fans your $ worth. Even if my hands were tied most of the time. I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy. Smile"

He continued, "Hey, u guys have me trending World wide!! Thanks. I should of quit a long time ago! I know it may sound like it, but I've got no hard feelings toward the WWE. I've just been unhappy there for a long time & if you have watched the show, u will no why. I made a lot of money, but I'm better than just cashing a paycheck. I wish no hard feelings toward the WWE and want to see them and all my friends there succeed! I love wrestling & want nothing but wrestling to get better & bigger. U fans deserve nothing but a great show and great stories& athleticism for staying so true to wrestling. It's in my blood & always will be. Smile

"People asking what I'm gonna do now..I'm gonna stay home and be a Dad. Smile going to watch my son's football practice now. Smile Happy!"
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah he's got a point...Chavo can still put on a half decent match..I see him going to TNA to win for the 1st month hes there...prolly get the X-Title....then he'll return to losing..then retire...
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah Bama. If he winds up in TNA/Impact Wrestling/WCW Thunder, I wouldn't expect to see anything come from it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 am

http://www.pro-wrestling.com/displaynews.php?area=1&sid=22791

Monty Lynch and Russell Walker have been removed from Florida Championship Wrestling's roster page, which would indicate that they have been released by WWE.

Lynch, whose real name is Oliver Biney, signed a developmental contract with WWE last September following a tryout in his native England. He formerly competed as "Bad News" Rampage Brown.

Walker, whose real name is Reuben de Jong, is a 6'10" wrestler from New Zealand that bears a similar resemblance to Sheamus. He joined WWE in February, but was used sparingly in FCW. Prior to entering the world of professional wrestling in 2009, de Jong competed as a kickboxer, mixed martial artist and strongman.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:56 pm

If Mysterio doesn't re-sign, Mr. Laurinaitis may become future endeavored. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Looks like it's starting

Vladimir Kozlov

Melina

Chris Masters

David Hart Smith
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 pm

TheTrueExtremist wrote:
Looks like it's starting

Melina

Laughing
Back to top Go down
pdogg84

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Add Gail Kim who responded that she quit and they didn't fire her on Twitter
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:55 pm

David Hart Smith will probably starting teaching catch wrestling in Cali or Florida now.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 am

WTF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Firefest 2011 Thread...   Official Firefest 2011 Thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Firefest 2011 Thread...
Page 1 of 1