The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread

Go down 
+3
TheTrueExtremist
CounterfeitGod
X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Admin
X

Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Sure, you may read the spoilers and catch it later, but does anyone actually watch it? If you do, check this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://thescruff.wordpress.com
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:18 am

not since they moved it to sci fi now all I really watch is impact or ROH online lol
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 pm

4/22
Decent SD!

Rhodes promo, match and after match brawl with Rey was really good. I'm looking forward to there match at Extreme Rules.

I like The Corre infighting angle.

Big & Kane winning the tag titles is fine with me as it keeps them out of alot of singles matches and the tag division barely exist anyone.

ADR's Retirement Party for Edge went too long, but was still ok.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 pm

4/29

Pretty good SD!

I liked the Sin Cara/Swagger match. It was short, but good. Also I like how they kept the Cara lighting on during the match. It makes him feel special.

Heel Henry>Face Henry. If he can recapture what he had as ECW Champ that would be great.

The LayCool break up is going great in my opinion. They're really making both of these women look tough and I'm looking forward to there match at Extreme Rules.

The Orton/Christian vs. ADR/Clay tag match was a good tag match and a good TV Main Event.
Back to top Go down
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 pm

I caught the Swagger/Cara match. twas entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://thescruff.wordpress.com
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:23 pm

5/6

Really Good SD!

The opening was good and funny.

Sheamus/Bryan had a good match, shocking!

Cody Rhodes cut a really good promo. I'm wonder who will finally cut him off, Goldust?

Zeke/Big Show was a pretty good big man match.

The Corre beatdown on Zeke was well done.

Sin Cara/Tyson Kidd was fun, Cara is just fun and awesome to watch. Chavo was on commentery and seemed jealous

I'm interested in Cara/Chavo if they storyline is that Chavo is jealous, but keeps losing to Cara and realizes his time is up and retires. So Chavo can help Cara get better in WWE and Chavo gets a nice sendoff.

Christian/Orton really good TV match. It sucks Christian lost, but I'm with Jericho, I'll wait to see where the storytline goes before bitching.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:42 pm

5/13

Watch Cara vs. Bryan & the Main Event.

Also watch the look on Cole's faces when Karma's music hits and after she beatsdown Layla.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:07 pm

5/20

Good SD! in my opinion.

Sheamus/Christian was a great TV match.

I'm still into the Cara/Chavo feud, though hopefully it ends at OTL.

I really like the idea of Cody Rhodes rebuilding Ted, hopefully WWE keeps it working.

I'm really interested with Jinder Mahal and how he's making The Great Khali a heel again.

Finally Orton/Henry was boring, but the crowd was into. The RKO on Henry after the match, then dance was weird.

Also WWE did a good job of trying to sell Over The Limit, though it might be to late.
Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:34 am

Why's dragon being buried? Fuck michael hayes. Stupis faggot racist.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:11 pm

5/27

Ok SD!

WWE! CHAVO CAN NOT HANG WITH SIN CARA OK!?

The Bryan/Rhodes match was good, hope they feud.

I like the idea of heel Khali, but then you think of the people he'll squash.

Christian/Henry/Sheamus was pretty good, especially after the break and Christian had the win, but the Ref focused on Orton, I see that coming into play next week with the Orton/Sheamus match.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:26 am

Sin Cara needs better people to work with.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Professor Hentai wrote:
Sin Cara needs better people to work with.

Damn Right

He worked well with Primo despite Primo slipping

He worked well with Jack Swagger

He worked well with Daniel Bryan

He's sucked with Chavo.

I wonder why? Could it be Chavo gets gassed fast and just can't get up with Cara? Yes that's exactly it.

So WWE have him feud with Bryan or Rhodes, someone young.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:09 pm

6/2

Good SD!

Christian/Henry was pretty good. I liked Christian promo after the match as it made sense.

The Corre/Zeke feud is getting boring. At Capitol Punishment, Zeke needs to take the IC Title and The Corre needs to split.

Cody Rhodes promo was good, but he needs to take the character to the next level.

Bryan/DiBiase was good like all there matches. I like Bryan is being focused on again. Plus Cara saving him from the Rhodes/DiBiase beat down is another good thing in my opinion.

Orton/Sheamus was a good TV Main Event and Christian turn or not turn? is insteresting.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 pm

6/10

Good SD!

Christian's opening promo was really good.

The 6 man tag was ok.

I'm liking Jinder Mahal and Khali being used as little is possible is perfect.

Rhodes/DiBiase vs. Bryan/Cara wasn't that as good as it should've been. Maybe they're saving what they got as this could be a match at Capitol Puninshment.

Orton/Sheamus was a really good intense match.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:11 pm

6/17

Good SD!

The opening was really good.

Bryan winning is always a plus.

Usos/Slater & Gabriel was short, but a fun tag team match that showed if WWE cared they could have a great tag team division.

Crazy Badass Show was awesome tonight. I'm not a fan of Big Show, but he was great tonight.

Christian/Sheamus was really good for the time it was given.

Finally I thought they did a good job hyping Capitol Punishment, mostly Christian/Orton & Del Rio/Show.
Back to top Go down
The PISS Demon

The PISS Demon

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:54 pm

If all else fails, just put the Sin Cara mask on Bourne.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 am

Caught up on Henry-Danielson from Tuesday. Really good shit. Nothing Dragon-Mori level but a nice teaser for better things to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread   Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official "Nobody watches Smackdown on Fridays" Thread
Page 1 of 1