The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Would You Fight 'Em?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye Jefferson

Hawkeye Jefferson

Would You Fight 'Em? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 am

This game's easy, someone posts a name, you say if you'd fight them or not, explain why you'd win or, most likely, why they'd pound your ass into oblivion.

Will Smith
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am

Yeah I'd fight 'em just to say that I fought Will Smith. Would I get beat up? Hard to say, he's a hell of a lot quicker than I am so that's a disadvantage, but I'd like to think I could hold my own. In the end, he would kick my ass.

Ke$ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 pm

yes i would stamp on her face repeatedly until she became more attractive... and would also teach her to spell!

though i would also wear body armour as i would expect she is as dirty a fighter as she is looking and is probably tooled up

Henry Rollins?
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes I would fight him for the same reason I'd fight Smith and I'd imagine I'd get my ass kicked.

Woody Harrelson.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye Jefferson

Hawkeye Jefferson

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes. I actually waited on him this past summer and we match up fairly well in a physical aspect. I think I could take him seeing as I have youth and quickness on my side.

Kurt Angle
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:36 am

Nope cause I know I'd get my ass whooped.

Bob Saget.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 pm

ECWfanatic wrote:
Nope cause I know I'd get my ass whooped.

Bob Saget.

No. I don't want to be defiled afterwards. Nor would I want to find myself lying in a bathtub in some god forsaken motel room, kidneys missing, wearing nothing but a bloody and signed "I Heart Full House" t-shirt.

Jesus Christ.

Would You Fight 'Em? Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye Jefferson

Hawkeye Jefferson

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Hell yeah, he's died already, I haven't.

Mike Huckabee?
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I'd make his head explode with liberal jargon while blasting King Diamond on my Ipod thus ignoring his whiny ass
kicking his ass would be too

Kharma Awsome Amazing Kong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Fight 'Em?   Would You Fight 'Em? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Fight 'Em?
Page 1 of 1