The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

The KOW Reconnection Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye Jefferson

Hawkeye Jefferson

The KOW Reconnection Thread Empty
PostSubject: The KOW Reconnection Thread   The KOW Reconnection Thread EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Let's face it guys, most of us that're reading this or have visited the forum in the last six months clearly miss the place so here's where we can share some contact info and maybe get the band back together. It's shitty that I see XBB and TTE on FAN but haven't heard from most of the rest of you in over a year.

My Twitter is here. and...well that's about it. I got rid of Facebook many moons ago just because bitches are crazy. Hopefully this thread pans out...

-HS
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: The KOW Reconnection Thread   The KOW Reconnection Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 pm

twitter is https://twitter.com/jasondeth only on there once in a while but find me or not
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: The KOW Reconnection Thread   The KOW Reconnection Thread EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Twitter is for hipster douchebags.... Very Happy

I'm old skool dammit! OLD SKOOL! :mad:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The KOW Reconnection Thread   The KOW Reconnection Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The KOW Reconnection Thread
Page 1 of 1