The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

ECW conspiracy theory possible comeback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

ECW   conspiracy theory   possible comeback Empty
PostSubject: ECW conspiracy theory possible comeback   ECW   conspiracy theory   possible comeback EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm

NoDQ.com > Columns > Total Anarchy- Proof Shane will bring back ECW?!

So, news broke about a week ago that WWE "forgot" to keep up on the ECW trademark and it expired in March 2012. So, who has the trademark for the 3 familiar letters? Mocker LLC. Huh?!

With the help of a great friend, J. Chap, and a spare 45 minutes of time, we put the pieces together. As DX would say: Are You Ready?!

A search for the ECW Trademark leads you to the new owner, Mocker LLC. Based in Putnam, NY. Donald L Dennison ESQ. and his employee Matthew Galon are the registered correspondents, in VIRGINIA? Ok, whatever. So, a little search of Mocker LLC and it brings you to Gregory Bagarozy. Who?! He's the owner of Spicy Food Productions. I know what you are thinking: "What the hell is this guy talking about?! Why am I reading such nonsense!!??" It gets better.. Gregory, who is now the owner of Spicy Food Productions is also the owner of Mocker LLC. who is the new owner of the 'ECW' trademark! "WTF does it matter?!"

Well, another search of the men who are behind the Extreme Reunion/Rising shows will deliver you to FGW. Five Guys Wrestling for the five guys who own/run everything. Who are they? Shane Douglas, Mark Keenan (a.k.a. Cody Michaels), Kevin Kleinrock, Steve O'Neill and brother Michael O'Neill.

"Ok, now I'm confused" Don't be. Watch this:

I eventually was leaded to UWF (Urban Wrestling Federation) Don't bother to look them up on Wikipedia, they deleted the page. Suspicious? Yup! So, Steve Karel, the UWF owner used to be an ECW Producer. Remember Cody/Mark and Steve O'Neill of FGW that are part owners in Shane's 'Extreme Rising'? They used to also be ECW writers/producers AND worked for UWF/Steve Karel. And remember Gregory Bagarozy? The new owner of the 'ECW' trademark? He was a production manager for? You guessed it: Urban Wrestling Federation!

AH HA! THE LINKS HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!

The planets have aligned and ECW can easily be brought back to life! A few questions can be asked. Is Mocker LLC a tricky cover to hide the fact that 'Extreme Rising' will take the ECW name? Possibly. Are Mocker LLC and the current UWF owner in bed together to bring back 'ECW' to rival Shane Douglas? Perhaps. But, what I find funny is when the 'connected dots' were brought to the Extreme Rising facebook page, it was promptly deleted. Posted again? Deleted again. Then they started to get REALLY lippy and edgy with us. They claim they don't care. That if someone wants to bring back ECW, let them. Five Guys Wrestling will do what they do and the new ECW will do what it does. But, Shane Douglas won't let that happen? Will he? Nope. Shane's ego will stand in the way. Shane feels that he is the only true ECW die hard left. Shane feels that if anyone is going to use/bring back the ECW name, no one should but HIMSELF!

Sure, Shane played a crucial part in the rise of ECW but, he wasn't the only one. The way I see it? They are all in bed together and are just waiting for the PERFECT time to unleash it. I mean, there is a chance that Shane and FGW has nothing to do with this and are NOT in bed with Karel and Bagarozy for the 'ECW' name. Was UWF deleted from Wikipidea to hide the connection? Or because they are currently revamping and taking the ECW name? It's hard to say for sure but, there are WAY to many connections between Shane and the 'ECW' trademark owner....

I sure would love to hear what others think about this! I wish they would just let ECW rest in peace. Christ, even the old ECW owner Paul Heyman wishes they would just stop....
Feel free to hit me up with thoughts and opinions guys!
Back to top Go down

ECW conspiracy theory possible comeback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kings of Wrestling :: Wrestling :: WrestleBoner.net Presents: Rasslin' Discussion-
Jump to: