The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

WWE Suspends Chris Jericho Indefinitely...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

WWE Suspends Chris Jericho Indefinitely... Empty
PostSubject: WWE Suspends Chris Jericho Indefinitely...   WWE Suspends Chris Jericho Indefinitely... EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:12 pm

From eWrestlingNews.com:

WWE announced Friday that Chris Jericho has been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act at a WWE live event in São Paulo, Brazil on May 24.

"Chris Jericho Suspended

Chris Jericho as been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in São Paulo on May 24. WWE has apologized to the citizens and the government of Brazil for this incident."

Chris Jericho was nearly arrested after WWE's house show in Sao Paolo, Brazil on Thursday.

Jericho kicked the Brazil flag in order to get heat during his match with CM Punk. Authorities were reportedly upset and considered taking him into custody, but ultimately he was not charged.

Following WWE indefinitely suspending Chris Jericho after an incident where he reportedly denigrated the Brazilian flag during a match against WWE Champion CM Punk, Chris Jericho had the following comments for WWE.com…

"I made a bad judgment call in the course of entertaining fans in Brazil.

I apologized to the people in the crowd for showing disrespect.

It was a bad move. I did it with fans' entertainment in mind and I'll accept the consequences for that."

Chris Jericho posted the following on Twitter this morning..

"Just for the record I love Brazil and wish we could've spent more time here. Beautiful country!"

Chris Jericho has been pulled off all upcoming WWE dates. At this time he is still being advertised for the WWE No Way Out PPV.

For the upcoming tour of Spain, Daniel Bryan will be replacing Jericho.

Shawn Michaels posted the following on his Twitter, regarding Chris Jericho's suspension from WWE…

"Wow, waking up to find twitter blaming me for an apparent suspension of @IAmJericho. Seems to me I'd blame the horrific PC world we've allowed ourselves to be caught up in where you can't "act" & have it called "acting." BS!! I'll stand behind @IAmJericho any day of the week & twice on Sunday...what's the big "E" stand for in WWE anyway!!. I honestly don't see how many of you make it w/that much anger in your life...seems exhausting & a colossal waste of time!! See, that's all I've got & I'm already tired!! Time to workout & hit my day. Y'all have a wonderful day!! :-)

Had a nice txt'ing convo w/@IAmJericho and as always, he's handling things well. Just wanted to lend him some support!! :-) "
Back to top Go down

WWE Suspends Chris Jericho Indefinitely...
Page 1 of 1