The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Batista talks out of his ass again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

Batista talks out of his ass again Empty
PostSubject: Batista talks out of his ass again   Batista talks out of his ass again EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:51 pm

http://nodq.com/wwe/326314543.shtml
Quote :
Former WWE superstar Batista tweeted the following about Daniel Bryan's World Heavyweight title win on Sunday night:

"excuse me! did i hear that right? Daniel Bryan World Heavyweight Champ. ummmmmmm.....ok."

After Batista's tweet set off a firestorm of responses from people calling him a hater for apparently not sounding pleased with WWE's decision to put the World title on Bryan, he replied:

"man did that comment bring the tough guy haters out. well i'm at Gracie Fighter Tampa daily. 6333 s. dale mabry hwy Tampa FL. stop on by"

Shortly thereafter, Batista followed up with the following statement, explaining his relationship with Daniel Bryan and why tweets from haters mean nothing to him:

"so to clear up any misunderstanding about me hating on Daniel Bryan...actually i've been a supporter of his for years,unlike most of you Johnny come lately smart mark supporters. we actually had a hell of a match together that was originally supposed to be a squash match until this old broken down ex bodybuilder who never deserved to be champion and only had it handed to me because HHH was my boy...refused to job the kid out because i knew how good he was and wanted to have a f*cking match with him before i left the company. and a hell of a match we had considering where our respective places in the company were at the time. so yes im aware of all of his accomplishments and hard work through out the years and i'm thrilled to death for him....but still...World Heavyweight champ???ummmmmmm...ok. opinions are like *ssholes. my Twitter account,my opinion. and to all the bitch ass haters who just dogged me out and bitched about how horrible i was.....i've worked with HHH, the Undertaker,Rey Mysterio,Randy Orton Stone Cold,Edge,John Cena,Chris Benoit,Ric f***ing Flair!!etc.etc.. and they all respected me and my work. Eddie Guerrero respected my work. so don't expect your little bullsh*t remarks to actually carry any weight. in your b*tch ass faces!! "
Everybody Batista was in a match with carried his ass.
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

Batista talks out of his ass again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batista talks out of his ass again   Batista talks out of his ass again EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 pm

You know something? Big Dave's right, he's entitled to his opinion. But personally I don't have a problem with Bryan being heavyweight champ, and I'm finding it hard to see where Big Dave is coming from with this. If I had to guess I'd say Big Dave doesn't believe Bryan has the personality and charisma necessary for the role, but that's just a guess.
Back to top Go down

Batista talks out of his ass again
Page 1 of 1