The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Return of the 1-2-3-Kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

Return of the 1-2-3-Kid Empty
PostSubject: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:22 am

Sean Waltman reprised his 1-2-3 Kid character over the weekend at the CHIKARA King of Trios tournament in Philadelphia, PA. Waltman used his old tights and shaved to create the complete look. You can check out a pic of Waltman as the 1-2-3 Kid below:
Return of the 1-2-3-Kid 123kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:33 am

he looks 10 years younger without facial hair

CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:53 am

that he does
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye Jefferson

Hawkeye Jefferson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:06 am

He looks way less homeless and much happier than he did in TNA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm

I third it, Waltman really does look younger wit ah shaved face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsd7DfZCrBo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Didn't he hate that gimmick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMOrtal

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 pm

He probably hates the gimmick, but I bet he loooves the payday he got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The PISS Demon

The PISS Demon

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 am

Everybody watch his match with Generico! Probably the best match he's had in the last decade or so at least. He looked to be in good shape, wouldn't be too shocked to see him on TV again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMOrtal

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:38 am

Well, he does have Hep C right??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm

@most of you- I think its kweer you're fixated on his "looks". Very pat patterson-ish. Check yo' selves b4 you wreck yo selves!

@gladstone IN-fucking-DEED!! If I had the patience, software, and time; I would rip/cut/upload/post the match. AWESOME match. Best shit he's done since vanishing into mexican obscurity.

@raki and? Think that locker rooms hep c-free? So taker won't work him- who cares?!? No one gets color in entertainment anyway...

The rest of this will get me heat but fuck ya'll:

I doubt the payday was huge. They had him, hakushi, sasuke, dick togo. Drew about 6-700 a night. Waltman worked all three nights. I'm sure he got a few grand/free room & board- but I can't agree w/ this assertion the payday made him do the gimmick. I watched it; he was having fun. Enjoying each moment.. He's a pro-wrestler. Addict too- but he's the real deal... He cut a promo after A) working a great match w/ generico. He took the top rope bb better than most - like a ddt. Looked great- bunch of other great spots too - I.e. The outside ring post nut-shot. Great stuff... And b) SOLD LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!- where he put over the ne/philly fans -said he was shooting- and humbly thanked them for letting him catch his second win and show he's still got it. Put generico over big too, said he's done in a year and if this was his last dance it couldn't have been w/ anyone better.

He's always been my favorite clique member. Fuck hbgay- yeah he's better in-ring; but he's a prick, I met him. Fuck you, tte, I don't care he's "born again". Work or real, those are the worst christians. Biggest assholes. W/ their "believe what I do OR BURN IN HELL" rhetoric. Fuck kirk cameron too!! Anyway;

I concur w/ whoever; vinnie should take advantage of waltman. He can still go. Half OR full speed.

I watched his youshoot recently, he's definitely the coolest cliqstar. Humble. Honest. Can roll a joint in 18 seconds (beat sabu's record). He seems tolerable and genuinely l loves the biz.

So yeah- fuck ya'll!! Smile I'm high/drunk. More rants coming soon...

Fuck yo' album, emo!t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the 1-2-3-Kid   Return of the 1-2-3-Kid Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the 1-2-3-Kid
Page 1 of 1