The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

RoH on Sinclair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm

If anyone here still has power please sticky thread: Episode 1- anyone else watch? I watched it via the magic of the internets and I don't plan on missing an episode. It was good; I like Nigel on commentary. Production was good. Video packages were nice. My only complaint- I wouldn't have featured 2 tag matches on the premier. KoW/WGTT was a perfect ME, but why start the series w/ the bravados? (Not a fan). Shouldve opened w/ a singles. Anyone.

Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Yup I watched and I liked what I saw. Luckily I get it on TV in my area, so that's nice.
I've looked forward to this since it was announced and I'm so glad it's finally here.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 pm

It shows up a bunch on my schedule so I'll give it a look.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 pm

I'll look into it shortly.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:47 am

I scheduled my DVR to record the entire series and for some reason, the motherfucker didn't record it. I then go online to watch and it doesn't come on for non-paying members until fucking Thursday.
No big deal at all, it repeats at 2am and I've got that recording and I may very well stay up and watch it. Just pissed that I didn't get to, I was really set on watching it and was a might pissed when I didn't see it on the DVR list.
To kill time, I'll watch Malenko vs. Guerrero from ECW (which I have never seen and believe me, it bothers me that I haven't) and Heat Wave '98 on WWE Classics OnDemand.
Back to top Go down

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm

i watched the first episode yesterday and the ME was a damn good match.

if there's any reason to get this forum going again then this is it!
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:19 am

Watched last week's show tonight, it was a good one. El Generico/Jay Lethal was a great match, good stuff.
Looking forward to Richards vs. Strong for the ROH World strap next week.
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Yeah I've been watching this show...it's been pretty good so far...WGTT vs Kings was a good match..so was Last weeks TV Title match...can't wait to see this weeks show...also can't wait to see the Briscoes vs WGTT I haven't been downloading ROH shows in years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RoH on Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoH on Sinclair   RoH on Sinclair Empty

Back to top Go down

RoH on Sinclair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kings of Wrestling :: Wrestling :: WrestleBoner.net Presents: Rasslin' Discussion-
Jump to: