The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am

I'll be watching all the TNA Impact episodes from now. The PPVs are optional if I have time.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 pm

So between the beatdowns and talking I don't think there has been a solid 15 minutes of wrestling so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:33 pm

main event was ok

ladder match was too short and not enough focus on Zima Ion who needs more air time

Hulk Hogans bs at the end was bs... and i laughed my arse off at the woman crying in the crowd
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Sir Terry V wrote:
main event was ok

ladder match was too short and not enough focus on Zima Ion who needs more air time

Hulk Hogans bs at the end was bs... and i laughed my arse off at the woman crying in the crowd
Hogan is so full of it. He just has to hog the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 am

Goddamn waste of space Hogan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:13 am

main event was good though... apart from "we must get angle on telly for all of 2 minutes" mentality and having him run in to attack James Storm.... that made no sense whatsoever.

for the record... Heel angle always has been and always will be an utter douchebag cunt!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:09 am

I never see the point in TNA's run-ins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:02 am

TNA has a habit of annoying the fans by doing the same shit week in week out...

previously it was "every match had to have a gimmick" now its "every match has to have a controversial ending"

if they fuck up the Bound For Glory main event with shenanigans i'm going to kick off severe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!   Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into THE IMPACT ZONE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1