The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter...   Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Just like any great feud, a disagreement between two wrestlers grew to involve other wrestlers, and we even got Joey Styles to provide some commentary on the action.

As noted earlier, the participants in this Twitter exchange started out words of advice between Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) and Steve Austin (@SteveAustinBSR), and CM Punk (@CMPunk) interrupted to get under Austin's skin by commenting about beer.

Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) threw in his two cents, Joey Styles (@JoeyStyles) suggested a different venue to attract a bigger crowd and William Regal​ (@RealKingRegal) offered the ideal exclamation point.

Ryder - @SteveAustinBSR I won't drink BLL tonight. What do you recommend?
Austin - @ZackRyder just go with regular Bud Light. Good beer. You'll thank me tomorrow....and it's cooler than BLL.
Ryder - @SteveAustinBSR Can I put a lime in the Bud Light?
Austin - @ZackRyder why HELL NO you can't put a lime in the damn beer!!!
Punk (responding to above tweet) - To make it not taste like piss. It's still poison.
Austin - @CMPunk you oughta mind your own business...stay focused on Nash and leave the beer drinking to me...Punk.
Punk - @SteveAustinBSR focus is my middle name...Steven.
Austin - @CMPunk my middle name is Whoop Ass...now go about your business before you step in a big pile of what did I get myself into now??
Jericho - "It's so cute reading @CMPunk and @SteveAustinBSR 's lil cyber bitch
Punk - @IAmJericho Yeah. Way more entertaining than you and Miz.
Styles - @CMPunk and @SteveAustinBSR can we move this twitter war to a slightly larger stage? Perhaps WrestleMania?
Regal - @SteveAustinBSR and @CMPunk Please just fight and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter...   Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 am

lmao
how would Punk know Bud light tastes like piss? that is the truth though lol
Back to top Go down

Punk and Austin have brief exchange via Twitter...
Page 1 of 1