The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

The Last Match You Watched Thread...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

The Last Match You Watched Thread... Empty
PostSubject: The Last Match You Watched Thread...   The Last Match You Watched Thread... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Tommy Dreamer vs. "The Franchise" Shane Douglas vs. Sabu in a Three Way Dance from Hardcore TV November 4th, 1997. Good fucking match.
Although not a match, I watched the new Legends of Wrestling about outdoor wrestling shows. Very good. I could watch those back to back to back, nonstop. Love that show, one of my favs on WWE Classics.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Match You Watched Thread...   The Last Match You Watched Thread... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:21 pm

FCW 4/24 - Seth Rollins vs. Richie Steamboat (FCW 15 Championship)
(Another) good 15 minute match between the two. Richie is still a little green but he shows promise. They haven't been working WWE style in much of their encounters.

FCW 6/5 - Seth Rollins & Richie Steamboat vs. Hunico & Epico (Florida Tag Team Titles)
Sweet tag. I upped it in the FCW thread I made yesterday in media.

NJPW 8/14 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Minoru Suzuki (G1 Climax)
Awesome.

NJPW 8/14 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Tetsuya Naito (G1 Climax)
Great G1 final.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Match You Watched Thread...   The Last Match You Watched Thread... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Match You Watched Thread...   The Last Match You Watched Thread... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Kevin Steen vs. El Generico (PWG World Title - Ladder Match) (Steen Wolf)
Made their Final Battle blow off look tame in comparision. Both men took nasty bumps, one after the other, each one more disgusting and career ending than the last. Hardcore match of the year. They tore the roof off of Reseda. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: The Last Match You Watched Thread...   The Last Match You Watched Thread... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Match You Watched Thread...   The Last Match You Watched Thread... EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Match You Watched Thread...   The Last Match You Watched Thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Match You Watched Thread...
Page 1 of 1