The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Last Movie(s) Watched

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

Last Movie(s) Watched Empty
PostSubject: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Thor - 3.0/5.0
Decent.

X-Men First Class - 4.5/5.0
Excellent re-boot. One of my favorites of the year. Superhero film meets espionage. Fassbender rules.

Green Lantern - 1.0/5.0
Shit.

Super 8 - 3.5/5.0
Pure early Spielberg nostalgia. Wasn't sold on the alien itself, which was basically a pissed off E.T. Still dug the movie a lot despite minor peeves.

Ip Man - 4.0/5.0
Awesome. The best martial arts film I've seen in years. Donnie Yen >> Jet Li. All day every day.
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

X-Men 1st Class awesome movie
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

the movie was meh. It felt rushed. Some of the scenes of the battle were a mix bag. Some changes were better then the book versions while other scenes were not. The scene with Hagrid captured was odd if you have not read the books. Ginny was so useless in the movies. Its sad when minor characters had more spoken lines then her. Yet she ends up with Harry is beyond me. They change the with the MoRon and Hermione Jane Granger to the chamber of secrets then in the room of requirements. I shut my eyes when they kiss so I won't have to bleach my eyes later. MoRon speaking snake language was BS plot device. Neville and Luna was hinted at in the movies but JK Rowling said they never got together. They should have paired up Harry and Hermione. Harry going to Tom Riddle to die was stupid. You tell me dumbarsedore could not come up with a ritual to get rid of Tom Riddle soul in Harry? Harry should have use the elder wand to repair his old wand. Draco was a pussy and should have died.

the epilogue was really rushed. Harry, ASP, and Hermione were the only ones to have a lines in the movies. The lines they did not were small. The ending still focused on Harry and Hermione at the so I think the people in charge of the movies wanted to pair Harry and Hermione together but Rowling said no. I fill this was done in some back room dealings.

Mischief Managed
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 4.0/5.0
Popcorn film with heart and substance. The surprise of the summer. See it. Like now.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 - 4.0/5.0
I'm not a Hogwart/mudblood/rogue witch and I never read a single page of the books. But I must say, this was an exceptional conclusion to the film series (basically the Star Wars of the current generation). The final showdown against Voldemort and the epilogue were underwhelming and that was really my only true beef. Other than that I was satisfied. Weather you like this franchise or not, there is no denying the impact it has had over the years.

Rubber - 3.0/5.0
No reason.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Stake Land - 4.0/5.0
Kind of like The Road but with vampires. Good stuff. Walking Dead fans should like this.

Captain America - 3.5/5.0
Another decent Marvel film.

Cowboys and Aliens - 3.0/5.0
Underwhelming considering all the fucking people who were involved with it. Entertaining for what it was. Just don't expect much.

Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:23 pm

The Hangover 2...pretty funny movie...a little over the top
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 am

Final Destination 5 - 3.0/5.0
Two words : Gymnast death. Shocked
That and the opening on the bridge are worth the price of admission alone.
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Everything Must Go...I dunno why but i thought this was a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Planet of the Apes (original) - 4.5/5.0
Intelligent sci-fi. One of the best genre films of the late '60s along with 2001 & Night of the Living Dead, both of which also came out in '68.

Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Drive -- 4.0/5.0
Great movie. But you'll probably hate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 pm

last night i tried to watch Drive Angry...

it was shit... so i turned it off about twenty minutes in...
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:35 am

The Hangover Part 2 -- 3.0/5.0
First one was funnier.

The Killer Inside Me -- 3.5/5.0
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 am

Last movie I went to see was that Justin Timberlake thing, the basic premise was interesting, but the story? Yeah, not so much. Surprised

Drive, seen it and thought it was very good, though it did feel a little like a pastiche of that genre. instead of a movie in it's own right, yeah, go figure. Surprised

Drive Angry, oh God, I watched it all the way through, but only because I was in bed and trying to fall asleep. I've found Nick Cage movies invaluable for sending me to sleep. Season of the Witch, Sorceror's Apprentice, it's all good. Smile

Didn't happen with Drive Angry though, I had to watch it all. And I can confirm it is a shitty movie, a very, very shitty movie. Sad
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Original) -- 3.5/5.0
I'd tap that.

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Fincher) -- 4.0/5.0
I'd totally tap that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie(s) Watched   Last Movie(s) Watched Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Movie(s) Watched
Page 1 of 1