The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Share | 

I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Thu May 12, 2011 10:41 pm

And you aren't.... DISCUSS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 pm

I take it you're not going just for the sight seeing. Have fun sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor Hentai

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Enjoy the "coffee shops" sir Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 am

Sounds fun..when u going?...u mapping out where to go and get some fine greenery and shit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Terry V

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Sun May 15, 2011 5:05 am

i've been a couple of times

the grasshopper is the most well known "coffee shop" but it is also expensive and packed....

if you go to the bob marley one be careful because last time i went the bench came off the wall which doesn't help matters when you're wasted.

on a related but also slightly unrelated note im flying to budapest tonight so won't be on all week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Thank you, thank you. I'm going August 4th. Gonna get fucked up! And sir terry- u limies always "holiday" in cool places. I've never been past pennsylvania. Its gonna be the shit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Hopefully you go before they ban tourists from going to those shops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Terry V

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:50 pm

on another unrelated note i recommend budapest to all! awesome place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Sir Terry V wrote:
on another unrelated note i recommend budapest to all! awesome place!

I bet Sir Terry has been to Thailand... yeah, it all fits. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Terry V

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 am

actually i havent... furthest i've been from UK is Hungary.

myself and 3 others have a yearly trip to somewhere in eastern europe a bit closer to Russia every year with a goal to go to moscow in 2014.

next year its either Serbia or Bulgaria.... not decided yet though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Bulgaria is cool, no idea about Serbia though. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Terry V

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 pm

after watching a serbian film i'm quite nervous... but thats half the fun of it... when we go we stay out of the city and go to all the back street shithole areas because thats where the beer is cheapest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:25 pm

^ How much beer do you need exactly? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Terry V

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:53 pm

let me put it this way...

one of the criteria for the city we go to is "does it have a tube or tram system"

then we have something like the "red line challenge" where we will get on the red line first thing in the morning and go to the end of the line.

We then go to every stop, find a bar, have a beer and then get back on the tube/tram to the next stop.

every third bar, we have a shot to go with it...

needless to say that these have always ended in disaster around 21:30 when the bars stop letting us in and the ones that do throw us out for stealing ashtrays/glasses/books/remote controls/chairs/barmaids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Hmm, I'd be wary of upsetting the locals in Bulgaria or Serbia, some of them looked like extras from "Taken" and "Hostel" Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMOrtal

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 am

CM Punk does NOT approve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 am

Did Elite Hunting grab him ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 pm

I <3 Holland!!! I don't know how or when- but I'm moving there.. And its NOT about the pot people, I smoke hard here; I'm cheech & chong.. I just really love the country, the vibes, the people (the women!!!), the weather.. And I wanna see more of europe- so why not make my homebase a place where people speak fluid english?!? Basics of my trip: I saw everything minus anne frank's.. Its commercialized bullshit, w/ a 4 hour line. Waste of time. Instead we walked all over, went to Haag (& leiden). In 5 days me/my female LAWYER cousin went to 30 coffeeshops, 21 different ones. The biggest chain spot; "bulldogs" we avoided purposely UNTIL the last day; then we smoked at 1 w/ a police precint above it :-D!!! What a feeling lol. I need to get back there.. @chuck fuck-a-punk. Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana approved. True story: this was my 1st time flying. I dl'd all the AOW podcast, and wrote colt an E-mail on my way to jfk saying "1st time flying, nervous, if the plane goes down I'll be listening to the podcast, cause I'd like to go out laughing" he PROMPTLY replied (within like 3 mins) admitting that he likes the idea of msome1 dying while listening to him. He's good people lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm def going to croatia btw. I know some cool chicks there, got the invite, gotta do it. They're my cousin's- cousins (otherside of her family). We chilled w/ 'em all week- they were fucking awesome (1's super hot. I fell in love at-least twice lol). My cuz was worried ahead of time; "they're very catholic and conservative, blah, blah, blah- may not smoke so much... I knew better- 1 of them goes to the university in leiden, she's being partying hard in amsterdam for 2 years. As soon as we left the apartment (which was awesome btw. On keizergraght. Nice quiet neighborhood, right on a canal. Beautiful sight to smoke a cigarette to in the A.M) she brought us thru the red light district lol right through whore houses, live sex shows, peep shows, she gave us the grand tour. It was a lil' but hilarious.the john's are awful- there aint enough jameson in the world to make me fuck 1. Really. I'm old fashioned, I don't buy pussy lol. We walked thru that bitch all week.1st 2 days (after her cuz's left) me/my cuz kept getting high & lost lmmfao. It was great. We'd just keep getting higher and more lost. By day 3 it was impossible to get lost- wwe knew everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Soo back to day 1: after the whore house my cuz says "fuck it. Hey bring us to a coffeeshop", ana & petra (the cuz's.) Didn't smoke. They sure can fucking drink though lol. Petra was my whiskey partner in crime; I tend to avoid whiskey, as it makes my irish blood boil but this was good times. Plus there was no Capt. Morgan in all of Holland- so it was a jame-o week for hippie lol. Anyway, day 1 we stop, smoke, realize the dutch put tobacco in their shit, which is no bueno. So we stopped buying pre-rolleds outside of the pure's. Which dependent on where you go varies in potency. I don't smoke garbage. I felt bad for the idiots who were all "I'm a beginner, what do you got for me?" Cause they were selling 'em dirt- mexican brick, backyard boogie don't pass it to me. I wanted to step in cause I'm an expert lol and tell them "NO! Avoid the headache weed, buy beasters!! Hydro, bc bud. Its simple but nice.." If I ran a shop I'd sell NO DIRT! Beginners can smoke dro comfortable. Believe me!! I'm cheech & chong. Anyway; like I said we hit up 21 different spots, 30 all together. Our favorite was sibirie; it was down the block, basically filled w/ dutch locals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Good vibes, sold a haze pure- so it was a good way to start everyday. we went 6 times- watched the same locals play chess day after day. It was cool. I can not tell a lie either, customs is pretty bad at their job.. And that's all I'm gonna say about that Wink I miss the hash sooo much. Hash is fucking impossible to get here- unless you press ur own. Which I've done but its a slow process. It was great to just be able to buy it. Not a blunt was smoked w/o hash. I rolled cannons. Speaking of tobacco- THERE'S NO NEWPORTS IN HOLLAND!! Grrrrr. I wish I knew that ahead of time. I hate marlbro.. Grrr.. And suprisingly no DUTCH Masters- which seemed odder. I brought a box w/ me, then switched to wrap. The free jay papers are a nice touch- they're like straws or napkins lol. But I'm a NYer! I smoke fat blunts of fire!!! Alright, alright, enough about weed... Btw, RAKI, that shit aint gonna happen. The revenue is retarded- property taxes alone gotta be outrageous. There's coffeeshops everywhere, and there's no way the local population can sustain it. I also saw the gay wing of said political partuy/movement or whatever get boo'd to death by thousands upon thousands of people at their gay pride parade.. Which I'll get to in my next post..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Day 2: the gay pride parade... FML!! Lol j/k. It was cool. We def didn't plan to be there for it, was happenstance. And I'm UBER liberal. I don't care who you fuck as long as its legal and consenting. There was no avoided it- I kinda accepted the fact that I was the outsider, and focused more on the chicks there to watch. It was w/o question though the most flamboyantly fruity thing I've ever seen in my life lol. They make the NYC parade look like childs-play. Boat after boat of aretha franklin blasting, or cher, or the village people, w/ shirtless freaks who all lacked rythm. The lesbians boats were not the lipstick kind either lol. And they all had like giant inflatable weird shit like dicks and so forth lol. It was bad, but again I was the outsider, and it was crawling w/ hot chicks. Once you see 1 giant dick float you've seen 'em all lol. So I slowly snuck away into a cafe w/ some hot ladies, and then it rained so everyone joined me. Again, it was fucking weird, but kinda cool; to each is own..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 pm

I will continue this story later. So much to tell. Pardon any errors in my spelling and the chopped up way I posted this btw. The sites mobile version is unforgiving. I'm also just happy to be able to communicate- hurricane irene knocked out my power for 4 days. I fucking hate connecticut, so I'm not in a mood to double check my work. Just happy for technology!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 pm

That sounds fucking amazing. how much did the trip set you back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!   

Back to top Go down

I'm going to AMSTERDAM!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next