The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks to Tony McNeil for the following WWE Smackdown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Orlando, Florida, airing tonight:

Dark Match:

* Ted DiBiase defeated the returning Daivari.

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

World Heavyweight Champion Christian comes out to open the show. He cuts a promo about winning the World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules. This leads to Mark Henry, The Great Khali and Randy Orton coming out.

Teddy Long comes out and says he's going to leave it up to the fans to decide who Christian faces tonight. The crowd goes with Christian vs. Orton.

* Backstage, The Great Khali is shown talking to Jinder Mahal.

* Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan. Winner via Brogue Kick, Sheamus.

* Backstage, Layla is shown talking to other Divas.

* Cody Rhodes comes out with two guys wearing suits. The two guys pass out the paper bags to fans in the front row. Rhodes cuts a promo but doesn't work a match.

* Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson. Kane comes out during the match. Jackson wins with a clothesline after outside interference from The Corre. Kane was taken out prior to the finish.

* Layla b. Alicia Fox. Kharma makes her way down to the ring. Fox is destroyed with an Implant Buster.

* Backstage, dissension with Ezekiel Jackson and The Corre continues. A brawl erupts.

* Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd with Chavo Guerrero on commentary. Cara goes over with the Spanish Fly he's been using.

* Backstage, Teddy Long discusses Christian vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship later tonight.

* Randy Orton b. Christian to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. I'm told the match was outstanding and the crowd went nuts when Orton won the belt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Fucking hate they Took the strap off Christian only 2 days later. Reminds me of Kane so many years ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:54 am

mother of god

Rays_Peeps34

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:29 pm

why even give him the belt if hes gonna drop it 2 days later, fucktards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:17 pm

what a way for them to flip a Killswitch on him while WWE wont get any Unshittier with Orton as chump again

Creamboy is probably attempting suicide somewhere after busting the biggest nut of his pathetic life Sunday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm not surprised at all.

Hope the WWE bought Christian a decent dinner at least, because you should buy a person dinner BEFORE YOU FUCK THEM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojangles

Bojangles

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Weird. I know Christian isn't exactly a top tier guy, but I would have let him hold the belt for around a month at least, just... because, you know? I guess they only gave him the belt in the first place as a part of the Edge storyline, as a sort of vindication to Edge's departure. Wow, sucks to be Christian if the only reason you win a title is because you're nothing more than a keynote to an Edge storyline. Ouch! That's gotta sting. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:15 am

at least he had a longer title run than kane's first... or am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:29 am

pooperscooper wrote:
at least he had a longer title run than kane's first... or am i wrong?
1 day longer. Kane lost it the very next night Christian officially lost it 2 nights later though he technically is considered champ until Smackdown airs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:55 pm

If anything the seed for a heel title run has been planted. I never cared for face Christian much so I'm all for it if it happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11   Smackdown spoilers  for  5/6/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown spoilers for 5/6/11
Page 1 of 1