The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread

Go down 
+3
KingofBama
Bolt_V3
X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Admin
X

The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:55 pm

TNA is fucking terrible. Lets all complain about how Immortal has 57 members in the impact zone.
Back to top Go down
http://thescruff.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:52 pm

i still watch TNA... i never got to see WCW growing up in the UK so i its all fresh to me!
Back to top Go down
Bolt_V3

Bolt_V3

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Sir Terry V wrote:
i still watch TNA... i never got to see WCW growing up in the UK so i its all fresh to me!
Just wait until they give the belt to Beiber.
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:20 pm

You know Beiber would never go to TNA....he'd never lower himself to that
Back to top Go down
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:59 am

He'd be more believable than Sting at this point though
Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:45 am

RVD kicked out abyss' teeth.. Tremendous. Abyss appears to be crying lol
Back to top Go down
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:12 am

I forgot to watch this week, im so pissed off
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:39 am

Why is Kurt Angle still moonsaulting off of cages and shit ?

Just phone it in like everyone else. It's not worth it sir. No
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:38 am

Quote :
Source: NoDQ.com

"During WWE's shareholders meeting earlier this morning, a shareholder asked Vince McMahon about any interest in buying TNA Wrestling.

The shareholder said, "When are you going to buy that three letter company that's based in Nashville, Tennessee because they have the wrong people in charge of that company."

Vince responds, "Right".

The shareholder continued, "And please save the business from Dixie Carter. (Vince laughs) Stephanie has more brains than Dixie Carter has." Vince responded laughing, "I would hope." Lots of laughter and chatter took place after this statement was made by the shareholder, including Vince laughing some more at his table. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H were shown sitting nearby laughing as well.

The shareholder continued, "I think if you buy it now, there is a shot at fixing that company because I know you would put the right people in charge to fix that company." Vince, seeming to be at a loss for words, responded, "I don't know that they are for sale." The shareholder jumped in, "I'm sure if offer them something...I don't know. It is a 50/50 shot. I mean they know you are loaded with money." (crowd laughs) Vince continued, "Well...maybe." (Vince smiles, crowd continues to laugh)"
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Can't believe nobody is talking about the inaugural episode of Impact Wrestling last night! Impact Wrestling was so... was so... Well it was like TNA with blue ropes and a new logo but other than that... Eh...
If they truly are revamping the product it will take some time, but I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Jimmy Raaave.

Razz
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Impact's been having some good triple threat matches lately in the X-Division all "un-signed" talent where the winners go on to I think a fatal-4way for a contract or whatever but so far they have Austin Aries. Low Ki and Zema Ion..and Jack Evans wins next week...also next week there gonna have RVD vs Jerry Lynn vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels TNA always buts on solid matches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 am

it was good to see Low Ki and Jimmy Yang back on form this week!

matt bentley has got fat though! looks like hardy syndrome
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 am

Destination X was actually pretty good. The 4-way with Aries, Ki & Evans in particular was insane and a must see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 pm

it was also Gen Me's last appearance as they've asked for their release... they also fired orlando jordan for budget reasons?

if TNA had any balls/sense/both they would fire the Lardy Boys and hire all Zema Ion, Jack Evans AND Low Ki... they would still save money!
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 am

January 2010 :

DERP.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Anybody watch TNA last night? It was crazy that the main event just ended out of nowhere like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 pm

sick of seeing the screwjob endings week after week and month after month at the PPV...

the sooner they get rid of this immortal storyline and the sooner hogan fucks off the better
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm going to make it a habit to watch ImPact every week. Lord have mercy on my non-existent soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:03 pm

i watch it every week anyway as its something to do on a friday night/saturday
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Lockdown was .. fairly decent.

Even though the Bully Ray turn only gives Hogan an excuse to put the belt on himself, I don't mind Bubba as champ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread   The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official "TNA Isn't Cancelled Yet?" Thread
Page 1 of 1