The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper

how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air? Empty
PostSubject: how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air?   how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 am

i say about 7 minutes!
Back to top Go down
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air?   how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Depends on the force of it
Back to top Go down
http://thescruff.wordpress.com
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air?   how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

I say eat a lot of Mexican food with beans and white castles for every meal over a week and give it a shot. I expect you to give a full detailed report on your progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air?   how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air? Empty

Back to top Go down

how long do you need to fart to float 3 feet in the air?
Page 1 of 1