The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE   CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:29 pm

CM Punk has been offered a new long-term WWE contract, but at this time he has not signed and could be leaving the company when his current contract expires in a few months. There has been talk about the possibility for some time, but during the European tour, discussion of Punk's exit heated up. As mentioned, Punk has not signed the new offer, citing "burnout with being on the road for years and unhappiness with his position in the company over the last year." A WWE office source had the following to say on the situation´┐Ż

"When you look at how the company brands it's characters, Punk is never among the top 5-8 names that are promoted or pushed. It's Cena, Orton, Miz, Undertaker, Rey, now Alberto, etc. these days and Punk is sort of floating right under there. He didn't fit into the youth drive a few months back but he's not treated like a top veteran either. He's just there, doing his job and while everyone knows he delivers, he's never really treated like someone who does. He's never dropped the ball but we don't give it to him really, either. He's treated like a guy, but not THE guy. For a driven guy like him who's made wrestling his entire world, it's got to drive him crazy. Now, the excuse will be don't push Punk because he might be leaving, but the reality is the environment and situation is what is probably making him want to leave to begin with. Either it gets fixed or it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, just like it did when Batista walked out."

Source: Pwinsider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE   CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 pm

I don't see why he'd leave but maybe it's for the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Terry V

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE   CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Professor Hentai wrote:
For a driven guy like him who's made wrestling his entire world, it's got to drive him crazy.

maybe its something to do with the fact he can't be a "wrestler" or "wrestle" any more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE   CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Sir Terry V wrote:
Professor Hentai wrote:
For a driven guy like him who's made wrestling his entire world, it's got to drive him crazy.

maybe its something to do with the fact he can't be a "wrestler" or "wrestle" any more...

Yeah I guess his 13 minute Mania match and 15 minute RAW Main event against Orton weren't wrestling matches

Also I mean the guy NEVER gets promo time either lol

Anyway if he wants to take a Jericho like break that's cool, but it would be a big lose for WWE in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Terry V

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE   CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 pm

and what happened on that mania match?

he was over for near enough the entire match and then suddenly an RKO out of nowhere finishes the match.

if faced with repetitions of that over a long term i would reconsider my options as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE   CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:31 am

I think Punk is just shooting for a better deal.

He'll re-sign. There's no way the WWE is going to let one of their best heels currently leave so easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE   CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Possibly Leaving WWE
Page 1 of 1