The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official Monday Night RAW thread

Go down 
+5
Massaccesi
ECWfanatic
TheTrueExtremist
KingofBama
X
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
X
Admin
X

Official Monday Night RAW thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Raw is terrible to watch these days. This is where we come on Mondays to bitch
Back to top Go down
http://thescruff.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:53 pm

damn straight!

They should rename it "The Monday Night Variety Review"
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Lol at R-Truths heel turn last night....I liked it smoking a cig after kicking ass..I'm glad the E is doing something with him.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:17 am

4/25

I thought RAW was really good/great.

The Battle Royal to open the shows was a really good TV Battle Royal and had some surprises like Kane going out 1st, Ted getting rid of Barrett and Drew getting rid of Sheamus.

R-Truth's promo was a great first heel promo.

The promos tonight to hype Extreme Rules were really good especially Cody Rhodes and Punk/Orton's back and forth was really good too in my opinion.

The Cole JR "Match" had way too much stalling, but JR stiffing Cole and busting his lip open was great and Lawler whipping Cole with JR's belt was great and a good way to hype the tag match at Extreme Rules.

The Main Event was solid, I liked Henry's heel turn.

Finally I liked Cena being draft to SD! to open the show and then being drafted back to RAW at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 pm

well sin cara lasted long on RAW...

at least they can retape his weekly botches on the trampoline on Smackdown
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:30 am

5/2

I didn't think RAW was that bad or bad at all. It wasn't great, but I was never bored. The really hot crowd helped this show alot.

I liked the Morrison/Truth build to there PPV match.

Kharma's RAW debut was great

The Cena/Miz match was really good, though the finish was a bit ugh.

I thought all The Rock stuff was fine because that's what WWE was promoting the last week.

I liked Mason Ryan looking like a beast.

Finally I thought the ending was great, Vince was genuine when talking about Rock and the video package was really good.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:17 am

5/9

I thought RAW was boring as hell. Though there were 4 exceptions.

1. The Main Event

2. Heel Truth

3. Ryder & Cena fist pumping backstage

4. Cole's smushed face
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm

TheTrueExtremist wrote:
5/9

1. The Main Event

2. Heel Truth

4. Cole's smushed face
No sir, 5 exceptions.

5. Little Guido Maritato as one of the refs during the Lawler/Cole segment.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:20 pm

ECWfanatic wrote:
TheTrueExtremist wrote:
5/9

1. The Main Event

2. Heel Truth

4. Cole's smushed face
No sir, 5 exceptions.

5. Little Guido Maritato as one of the refs during the Lawler/Cole segment.

Ok, 5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:21 pm

1995 called. It wants it's cocktail napkin written Raw shows back.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:17 am

5/16

Ok RAW, but still kind of bleh, though I thought they did a really good job of hyping Over The Limit.

I though the open and end segments with Miz & Cena were really good and put over there match at OTL.

Rey/Del Rio was a good match and had a good back and forth promo before.

I'm still loving heel Truth.

I thought they did a good job of trying to make Nexus look good again, but I think that's ending Sunday lol

I like the Karma Kelly storyline so far. Which I like, WWE needs to take thing slow sometimes.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:15 am

5/23

Not a great RAW, but a good character buliding and pretty entertaining RAW in my opinion.

The opening with Bret Hart, R-Truth and Cena was awesome because heel Truth is awesome.

Cole having to say sorry to everyone and pretty much be a bitch announing the rest of the night was funny.

Alex Riley snapping after Miz buried him and beating him up and get a Riley chant was WOW! Didn't see that coming.

Khaama breaking down in the middle of the ring well surround by the Diva's was interesting. It does seem to play into her character, like she was buliied and that's why she was killing Diva's, but now surround brought back bad memories.

Kofi/Drew was a good short match

The Macho Man Tribute was great.

The Main Event was ok. The story of that match was Punk wearing Macho like gear and messing around with Bret Hart.

Back to top Go down
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:29 am

Dragon's been banished- its time to stop dvr-ing this lame shit. I fast forwarded through everything but the Savage tribute. It was a nice video package.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Cenar champion again, Punk in creative limbo, Dragon back to dark match status on PPV, Kong crying, Del Rio stuck with nothing but the same guys from Smackdown to feud with, the burial of Miz .. Fuck this company currently.

WWE are only doing TWO things right at the moment : R-Truth's heel turn and Orton-Christian. And even there I'm not holding my breath for anything but disappointment. They will find a way to muck those up soon. The former almost a given. The fun will last for only 2-3 months, Little Jimmy will get his revenge and the bad man will be gobbled up by Kal-El Jr. Like all the rest. FOR THE PAST 7 FUCKING YEARS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:22 pm

crock... of... shit...
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:12 am

5/30

Good RAW tonight

Sucked we missed the opening of Truth's promo, but the showed some of it later and like the rest of his opening, it was great. Whoever pushed for the heel turn is a genius.

Kofi/Ziggler was a good match as was Punk/Rey.

Alex Riley is fucking over as a face. That shows you how good of a heel Miz is, ALEX RILEY IS OVER!

Kharma's promo was great, WWE gave her a respectful goodbye for now and she promised to come back and kickass again.

Normally countouts sucks, but it fits with Truth's character. Him screwing with Cena and getting the win was great.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:20 am

6/6

Mixed Bag RAW, but I liked most of it.

The opening was a clusterfuck, but a damn good clusterfuck. GOD DAMN! R-Truth is amazing.

Punk/Rey was good DUH! I wonder if they'll have 2/3 Falls Match at Capitol Punishment as the new series is 1-1.

I thought the Del Rio segment was pretty good, but the live crowd was so dead, the segment died. WWE better do the right thing with Del Rio/Show.

The Main Event was pretty good, but was a copy of last week with the guest face Ref helping the face team win. The GM reversed it, but that doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 am

Win.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:43 am

God could Austin drink anymore shitty beer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 am

miz got injured thanks to cena's shitty wrestling

EDIT: actually he didn't... thanks to Ryan Clarks shitty reporting... to be honest i didn't watch raw... its boring
Back to top Go down
KingofBama

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 am

I had a total mark out moment when Cm Punk hit the Savage elbow drop from the top rope to the outside on Cena..that shit was awesome..the WWE needs to be using Punk more..he's one of the best workers they have and one of the best on the mic as well.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 am

6/13

RAW was pretty good. I didn't like the short matches, but I thought they did a good job hyping the PPV, Truth was awesome, Punk/Cena was a good main event.

Also the Punk/Austin backstage segment was good. Oh and if Punk leaves WWE, they're in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

6/20

8 O'Clock Hour:

Punk's opening promo was great.

Henry destroying Kane and looking badass was cool.

The rest of the hour sucked. Ryan over Cara in fan voting? Really? REALLY!?

Normal RAW Hours 9-11:

Truth/Christian/Miz segment was great.

Ziggler/Kofi (even with the wack finish) was a good match

Cody/Bryan was too short, but was decent.

Punk/ADR/Mysterio was an awesome Triple Threat, great TV match. Punk's promo after the match was really good.

The Main was ok, but same old same old.

Overall:
The gimmick sucked, but the show had some good wrestling and good promos so a pretty good RAW in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:12 am

Decent RAW but god-Cena is beyond stale.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 am

One of the best promos I've ever heard. That made Raw tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Monday Night RAW thread   Official Monday Night RAW thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Monday Night RAW thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next