The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

went to  extreme rising  in Corona, NY  last night Empty
PostSubject: went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night   went to  extreme rising  in Corona, NY  last night EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 am

the show was run by Shane Douglas

before show Q & A session with Shane Douglas then Jerry Lynn

-Papadon vs. Sabu (winner)

-Taya Parker –(hot!!!)

-The Full Blooded Italians (winners) vs. The Blue Meanie & Balls Mahoney

-CW Anderson vs. Pitbull Gary Wolfe with Christina Vicious.. (winner)

-BLK OUT vs. El Dramaticos (winners)…

-Mustafa of the Original Gangstas hit the ring…

-New Jack made a surprise, unscheduled appearance…

-Reby Sky segment / Homicide / Matt Hardy

-Shane Douglas promo (great ECW-ish type promo, then putting of the Return of Extreme Lucha)

-Pesadilla (Super Crazy’s Nephew) vs. Bestia 666 (Damien 666′s son) (winner)

-Luke Hawx w/Sylvester Turkay vs. Stevie Richards

-Sandman appears and canes Turkay badly

-Homicide (winner) vs Devon Storm

-Jerry Lynn vs. Matt Hardy (winner)
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night   went to  extreme rising  in Corona, NY  last night EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Sweet! Glad you went Jason. What'd ya think of it?
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night   went to  extreme rising  in Corona, NY  last night EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 am

was a fun event to go to small but vocal crowd spent most of the show in the front row by the corner where the timekeepers table was before Sabu took it to put Papadon through.
I remember seeing Papadon when he was still wrestling at the old LIWF Doghouse when it was on Jamaica Ave, same with Homicide as members of Da Bomb Squad and Da Hit Squad, respectively. so that brought back a few memories seeing them live. I went rocking the BWO shirt and Blue Balls was way over. there were a lot of faggot chants and others of similar nature Luke Hawk takes it in the ass doo dah doo dah . I tried to get a Luke Hawx Licks Cocks going. Pitbull 1 hasnt lost a step niether has CW. Extreme Lucha was a phenominal match, loved how Devon Storm fashioned a table outta the guardrail and a few chairs. that was about 10 feet from me. when Blk out went for the double stomp on Mustafa from aboce the entrance I was hanging out with my brother and friends up there and cot a couple overhead shots. will post them once I find my microSD adapter or get a new one lol. the main event was reminiscent of RVD Lynn in the way it built from counterwrestling to more extreme. Lynn and Hardy were on the guardrail right in front of me just before the finish went back into the ring.Lynn asked me for a chair and I gladly obliged but then security took it from me lol.

Hope Extreme Uprising can grow organically and this show was a good foundation
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night   went to  extreme rising  in Corona, NY  last night EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 am

Joe, one of my friends from Shea/Shitty field got front row seats to go with his wife and mom but his wife backed out because she had an anxiety attack at the first Philly show last month my friends and Sean wound up getting theirs last minute so they had General admission and hung out above the entrance in the bleachers which had an excellent viewso I split time throughout the show mixing and mingling also ran into an ex coworker from Shea who was the timekeeper, had a shot with Balls during intermission and got a Franchise shirt signed his classic Both God and the Devil have Dibs on his soul but with the extreme uprising over that.
Was glad to have my brother finally go to an extreme show as well as my friend Anthony they both always wanted to. then there Was the Other Jason who I went to all the Elks lodge show, then finally Mike B also from Shea/Shitty who I had went to a couple ROH shows with a few years ago.

was phenomenal for a free front row seat lol. I made sure to grab a few water bottles and a couple hot dogs for Joe and his mom though as a thank you
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night   went to  extreme rising  in Corona, NY  last night EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 am

That's awesome Jason, sounds like it was a great time. Glad you had fun. Thanks for the story and can't wait to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night   went to  extreme rising  in Corona, NY  last night Empty

Back to top Go down

went to extreme rising in Corona, NY last night
Page 1 of 1