The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" Empty
PostSubject: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" Wwemitb

WWE Championship Match:
Special Referee:AJ
CM Punk(c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" Wwemitb3

WWE Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
The Big Show vs. Kane vs. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho
Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" Wwemitb2

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Sheamus(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" Wwemitb5

World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Dolph Zigler vs. Christian vs. Tensai vs. Santino Marella vs. Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes
Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" Wwemitb6

Last edited by TheTrueExtremist on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Added on RAW

WWE Championship Match:
CM Punk(c) vs. Daniel Bryan

WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
The Big Show vs. Kane vs. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Added on SD!

AJ is now the Ref for Punk/Bryan II

World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match So Far:
Christian vs. Tensai vs. Santino Marella vs. Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd

Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Added on RAW

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Added on SD!

Dolph & Rhodes added to WHC MITB

Added on RAW

Sin Cara the final entrant in WHC MITB
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm

I thought it was a good PPV. The botches in WHC MITB didn't really bother me, it kind of added to it really, also Ziggler's bump on to the announcers chair was crazy. Punk/Bryan was fucking awesome and the WWE MITB was much better then I expected and adding Miz was the right call.

My only problem with the PPV was the ending to Del Rio/Sheamus, I mean really good match, then one Brogue Kick ends it? Really? Del Rio not getting to kick out of the Brogue Kick made him look bad in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Money in the Bank was a good PPV, the best in awhile IMO.
I loved the return of The Miz and him being added to the WWE Championship MITB match.
The WWE Championship MITB match was better than I thought it was gonna be, I really enjoyed it.
The WHC MITB was great as well. Glad that Damien Sandow was in the match and that Ziggler won.
Punk/Bryan was great, of course.
Sheamus/Del Rio was good, Sheamus really does put on a good match, especially with Ziggler.
The tag match was just filler, but I'm a fan of The Primetime Players. Maybe now, finally, the tag division will take off. It's a long way from it, but I'd like to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"   Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II" Empty

Back to top Go down

Official 7/15 WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread "PUNK VS. BRYAN II"
Page 1 of 1