The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!

Go down 
+4
Hawkeye Jefferson
Professor Hentai
Lord of Mikawa
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HIPPIEfearsHAIRCUTS

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 am

So, I'm still alive. Is anyone else?!? Who's capt. Of this vessel?
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm

I'd like to say X but I haven't seen him here in months.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hentai

Professor Hentai

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Anypony still here and kicking? We need a admin thats not in a coma, writing movies reviews for their blog, and died of a drug overdose.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye Jefferson

Hawkeye Jefferson

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:30 am

I'm still alive too.
Back to top Go down
EMOrtal

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Who died of a drug overdose?
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 am

No one died, X runs the show (badly, he's like KOW's answer to Dixie Carter), and Bojangles lives to love again. So, schweet schtick huh? Wink
Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 am

i'm still here but theres never any bugger here when i sign on!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:16 am

If all ten of us posted it wouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Good point Raki, only problem is, last WWE PPV I watched was the Rumble, it's kinda like, well, I don't really watch much wrasslin' these days. Surprised
Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:12 am

and i've been getting more in to the reinvigorated British Scene that seems to have sprung up out of nowhere as well as training to be a wrestler myself.

If anyone has any tips for bumping and rolling they would be much appreciated as they're the only thing holding me back now
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Cutabove75 was training to be a wrestler, regarding bumps all he ever said was use your arms, spread your weight, and take the pain, because it's always gonna hurt. Surprised

And for those who don't know, Cut was one of the people who founded this forum. QSM also said he was a wrestler in training, but I could never tell if he was being serious or not. There were a couple of other guys, but they never talked all that much. Lol, guess that really didn't help all that much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye Jefferson

Hawkeye Jefferson

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I still talk to JC Morgan regularly. I found a video made by QSM about the Reem on Youtube too.
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 pm

You really oughta post the links to that vid. And say hi to JC for me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Midnightbottle

Midnightbottle

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:15 am

cunts
Back to top Go down
Bojangles

Bojangles

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:36 pm

And "hello" to you too Gov. Wink

Question? Why did everyone change their names to all this new gay shit? I didn't even know who Dritt was for the longest time...
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 pm

everyone wanted a fresh start then faded away and check in on the ghost town this place is with TTE and Hentai running amok making all the threads in his own personal spamfest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!   ZOMBIE BENOIT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE BENOIT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kings of Wrestling :: Forum Newz :: Newz-
Jump to: