The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

WWE Network

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:08 pm

WWE Network launches in April 2012. From what I read they may be doing away with all PPVs that aren't the Big 4. Anyone interested in the network?
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm definitely interested in the network. Called my cable provider the other day and asked if they were going to carry it, they had no conformation at that time but said because it was WWE, they would more than likely carry it.
I haven't heard that they might get rid of all the regular PPVs, but I've heard so much speculation about PPVs once the network happens, who knows what will eventually happen.
Looking forward to the new wrestling shows, of course all the classic content and I am actually looking forward to Legend's House. It'll be like The Surreal Life, but without a bunch D-List celebrities that I couldn't give a fuck about. Not saying the Legends are huge names, but I actually give a fuck about them.
It looks like it might be bogged down with a lot of shit that doesn't have much to do with wrestling aside from a wrestler or two hosting said shit. It's just WWE trying to gain interest/viewership from non-wrestling fans err... Non-WWE Universe members. When is Vince going to realize that the general public who could not give a shit less about pro wrestling won't latch onto anything WWE related?
But aside from the potential garbage, I am really looking forward to the network.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 pm

I see it being mostly wrestling related. I would hope that Vince is smart enough to get Mexican and Japanese wrestling content so the channel could have worldwide appeal.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:53 pm

^ That'd be cool as hell, let's hope it happens.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 am

ECWfanatic wrote:
^ That'd be cool as hell, let's hope it happens.
Getting the Mexican archives shouldn't be an issue. But I'd doubt Vince would want to deal with the Yakuza on the rights to the Japanese stuff.
Back to top Go down

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:27 am

whoa whoa whoa.... back yourselves up there a minute...

remember how excited everyone was for ECWs return... and how did that ultimately turn out?

i am going into this with sceptism... i have learned from past mistakes...
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I mean it is hard to disappoint here. All the WWE really has is archive footage that they have been hoarding for the last decade. They could be like the NBA and not show any of it.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:42 am

There will be a What's Treading Today talk show hour aired daily. Guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network   WWE Network Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Network
Page 1 of 1