The Kings of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings of Wrestling

Wrestling? WRESTLING.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW! KOW!

Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Empty
PostSubject: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 am

Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Wwess

The Main Event:
John Cena & The Rock vs. Awesome Truth (The Miz & R-Truth)
Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Wwess2

WWE Championship Match:
Alberto Del Rio(c) vs. CM Punk
Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Wwess1

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Mark Henry(c) vs. The Big Show
Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Wwess4

Team Orton vs. Team Barrett (Traditional Survivor Series Match):
Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Randy Orton, Sheamus & Mason Ryan vs. Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes & Hunico
Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Wwe5

United States Championship Match:
Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. John Morrison
Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Wwess7

Diva's Championship Match:
Beth Phoenix(c) vs Eve
Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Wwess6

Last edited by TheTrueExtremist on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 pm

waste of a build up to what could have been the greatest moment of WM28...

the excitement of a rock in-ring return is effectively spoiled at a low key event that less people will watch
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 am

As long as this gets Cena out of the WWE title hunt.
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Sir Terry V wrote:
waste of a build up to what could have been the greatest moment of WM28...

the excitement of a rock in-ring return is effectively spoiled at a low key event that less people will watch
But so many more are going to get it now because of The Rock. Survivor Series has the lowest buy rates of the big four PPVs, so low in fact there was talk of doing away with Survivor Series last year. So this will most certainly improve this year's buys.
Like I've said before, I care nothing about The Rock, so it doesn't matter to me if he wrestles one match before 'Mania or 20, I just can't wait for him to leave again.
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:21 pm

well I'll be working that show somewhere
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:55 am

I enjoyed that very much. Only the 3rd PPV I've liked so far. And Rock still has it.
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:41 am

I was running around selling cotton candy calling it Broski Candy and Zack Ryder's Broski and regular on his youtube show saw me and heard me say it lmao also used variations of the Woo Woo Woo You KNow it (you want it) and Take Care Spike your hair (take care enjoy the sugar and air)
could lead to being Broski of the week lmao
Back to top Go down
CounterfeitGod

CounterfeitGod

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:47 am

@uhohitsthebigo I was selling the#Broskicandy @ survivor series hope you passed it along to Zack #ManhattanScrewjob #WWWYKI

uhohitsthebigo BIG O
@
@jasondeth YFKI BROSKI!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:19 am

Twitter is something else lol
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Lord of Mikawa wrote:
I enjoyed that very much. Only the 3rd PPV I've liked so far. And Rock still has it.
Why wouldn't he still have it? It's not like when Steamboat worked that match at WrestleMania 25. He hasn't been gone that long and plus, he's in the best shape he has ever been in. Not that he had that much to being with... A "You still got it" chant?! Oh please...
Back to top Go down
TheTrueExtremist

TheTrueExtremist

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Thought it was a really good show, that the crowd really helped. Ziggler/Morrison was a really good opener even though the crowd shit on it. Ziggler should be a major star real soon/right now, Big Show's elbow drop was crazy even though it took awhile for him to get to the top rope lol, Punk/Del Rio was another really good match. Del Rio looks bad, but Punk winning in MSG was great. And the post match 'stage dives" were very cool. Finally The Rock looked great, though the ending of the match was kind of weak. Also I really wish WWE had Cena kick Rock in the nuts and give him the AA after Rock kept showing how over he was in Cena's face, it would've been logical for Cena to do that /kayfabe
Back to top Go down
ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:02 pm

I enjoyed Survivor Series, a pretty good PPV.
Good US Title match, Ziggler and Morrison always have good matches.
The traditional Survivor Series tag match was good, glad Team Barret won and that Rhodes was one of the Survivors.
Disappointing ending to Show and Henry. The top rope elbow from Show was nuts.
Great WWE Title match, Punk rules so hard it's not even funny. Glad he's champ again.
Wish I could've enjoyed the main event more, but anytime The Rock's involved, I have a hard time enjoying myself.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Mikawa

Lord of Mikawa

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:21 pm

The Rock is a good worker and plays his part. Don't see why people hate on him.
Back to top Go down
Massaccesi

Massaccesi

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Damn Dolph Ziggler is good. Almost too good. He's ready. Push this man to main.

Decent PPV last night. Their best of the year right below Money in the Bank. Punk-Del Rio had an awesome finishing stretch and the match itself was decent to boot. And Rocky hasn't missed a beat in the ring and looked amazing. Like he never left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"   Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action" Empty

Back to top Go down

Official 11/20 WWE Survivor Series Thread "The Rock Returns To Action"
Page 1 of 1